Kurt Browing's 2nd Son Born ! | Golden Skate

Kurt Browing's 2nd Son Born !

Geesesk8

On the Ice
Kurt Browing's website, www.kurtfiles.com has announced that baby Dillon was born on August 14th. You'll need to scroll down about half-way to read. It says an official announcement will come soon.

:clap: Congratulations to Kurt & Sonia! :clap:

astimegoesby

On the Ice
Although I already posted my congratulations in the "Scott Hamilton" thread, I still think this news deserves a topic of its own, so thanks for starting one and once again, congratulations on the newest addition to the Browning family! :party:

Teenes

On the Ice
Here's the official announcement (I'm not home, can't put it up yet):

KURT BROWNING AND FAMILY THRILLED TO WELCOME A BABY BROTHER FOR GABRIEL

Kurt Browning and his wife, Sonia Rodriguez, are thrilled to announce the birth of their son, Dillon, born Tuesday, August 14 in Toronto, weighing in at 7 pounds. The couple’s first-born son, Gabriel, is equally excited and is already enjoying his new role as Dillon’s big brother.

“We’re very thankful for the blessing of a happy, healthy baby boy and for all of the well wishes we have received,” said Browning. “Mom and Dillon are both doing very well and we’re having a great time enjoying this special time together as a family.”

Kurt will take to the ice again in October for ‘Kurt Browning’s Gotta Skate’ show on October 10 at the Hershey Centre in Mississauga before he joins the cast of Stars on Ice for his 17th tour across Canada in April, 2008.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
hee hee... awwwwwww

yay Kurt

and Teenes did I miss something, are you now the official home for Kurt on the web?

Teenes

On the Ice
Nope! It's a common misconception. However, I am in touch with his agent, who sent me the official announcement.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Nope! It's a common misconception. However, I am in touch with his agent, who sent me the official announcement.

that's what I thought, the first post on this thread had me a tad confused.

Tigger

Final Flight
As misconceptions go, that's not a bad one at all. ;)

Congratulations to the Brownings on the newest addition to their family!! :)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Wow! Congratulations to Kurt and Sonia! Now Kurt will have to buy two pairs of figure skates - one pair for little Gabriel and one pair for Dillon. Thanks for this news.