Ladies LP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
It all happened so fast--i think there was a belly-flop from skid and then i think she hit the boards, maybe with her head. they should take her to the hospital immediately!!!!! It looked like a severe head blow and just now she acted dizzy.

ETA: she is back on the ice, now, but i am remembering Natasha Richardson's skiing accident. A head blow requires that she be checked out medically, especially when she exhibited dizziness.

Last edited:

Buzzz

Final Flight
This girl's health is more important than anything else. She is way too unsteady on her feet to continue.... but here she goes anyway.....

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
I feel for her. I'm annoyed at the fact that photographers are still snapping away. There is a right time for everything you know. One picture is one thing but to hear multiple clicks is another. Come on.

I hope she's okay.

dgel

On the Ice
She has 3 minutes, being advised not to skate but she's coming back - and they say hockey is a tough sport.

bluelutz

On the Ice
Oh, no, Candice. Some photographers were still trying to take pics of her without giving hands. Well, that's their job.

dgel

On the Ice
Carrying on, huge ovation from crowd, goes into a nice spin
spiral nice, very secure
2 axel!
3 lz step out
2 axel 2 axel sequence
flying sit
footwork, this is a great performance
3 toe, falls
final spin
big cheer
clearly in a lot of pain, that's worth as much as any medal, well done

And only now does she cry

Smiles through the tears in the K&C, seems to be her hip mainly

Gymfan15

On the Ice
And she ends and almost collapses in pain. Wow. What can I say? That took so much guts and courage to do that when she was in so much pain. Wow.