Live Announcement of 2010 Nationals Site | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Live Announcement of 2010 Nationals Site

merrybari

Final Flight
Spokane got rave notices from fans and skater alike last time so hopefully they'll deliver again.

Though I understand all the arguments for the split weekends, I'm still bummed about it. Makes it awfully expensive to go for the full 10 days and hard to wait for individual session tickets to the men's event which is my primary focus.

Going only for that leaves out the EX plus what will the pairs and men do about that anyway if they're supposed to be getting additional training time - 4 weeks before Olympics for all competitors - if they have to go back to skate for 5 minutes in the EX.

Also tickets go on sale so soon - I haven't even gotten mine for Cleveland. Yipes!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - where will they all come from???

Anyway I sure hope it works for the best for all concerned - not sure about the out of town fans - we seem to be getting the short end of the deal here. Remains to be seen how this plan works out.

Regardless I expect Spokane will do a smashing job! Hope I can figure out how to be there.

Leaving out one weekend, is like missing it all.

Leave out the Ladies and you wont see the top two in a very severe battle for 2010 Nats, and hopefully 3 will qualify for the Olys.

Leave out the Men, and you'll regret not seeing LIVE the top 3 going on to the Olys, and saying wuzzrobbed for one or two who didn't make it.

But there is IceNetwork.

Joe