Love and Punishment | Page 63 | Golden Skate

Love and Punishment

Meganda

Medalist
Lilarose it is on ep 35 on YouTube at 17:39-40

Denner this is not the location of what you're looking for. I know the conversation you're talking about but don't know where it is.

Lila Abla, I found it. It's located at B 35 1 hour 17 min 37-42 seconds, Denner just left out that it was 1 hour and 17 minutes into the episode.

Meganda

Medalist
I found it there this morning. Check it again on YouTube. Also while on you tube I found two ladies who commented about the series so I invited them to the forum

Look at the post just before your's, you left out 1 hour 17 minutes into that episode. Hopefully Lilarose sees that and then can answer your question.

Good news on the others. I have just been so busy lately. I keep thinking things will calm down but they haven't, but I check in every day. Hope all is well with you. Hope everything is ok with Loveshura, haven't heard from her lately.

Meganda

Medalist
I would buy it. We have also a pumkin desert. It's the pumkin sliced in pieces added sugar and walnuts sometimes also with cocunut. it's the kabak tatlısı in Turkish.
Very easy recipe...

lol You're a woman after my own heart. Buy it if it's available that way!

Meganda

Medalist
Yes it is. Try also from other sites. Afiyet olsun...

Here's another recipe for kabak-tatlisi on an interesting Turkish recipe site written by someone who is Turkish, here's how she describes herself: I am a native of Turkey and Turkish cuisine and culture is my passion. I taught Turkish cooking classes through Central Market Cooking School in Texas (Austin, San Antonio and Houston) as a guest chef for 5 years, when I lived in Austin, Texas. It was a wonderful experience to introduce my homeland’s cuisine, history and traditions to fellow, enthusiastic foodies and I have been delighted to see such amazing interest for Turkish cuisine, and what has been cooked in Turkish homes.

http://ozlemsturkishtable.com/2013/...-walnuts-turkish-style-cevizli-kabak-tatlisi/

Lilarose

On the Ice
Denner this is not the location of what you're looking for. I know the conversation you're talking about but don't know where it is.

Lila Abla, I found it. It's located at B 35 1 hour 17 min 37-42 seconds, Denner just left out that it was 1 hour and 17 minutes into the episode.

There is no conversation like you mentioned.

Meganda

Medalist
There is no conversation like you mentioned.

I just checked it Lili Baci, what Denner wonders is: they are sitting together at night on a park bench, then it goes to them in bed.
At this point 1:17:39 - Yasemin says something to Savas. What does she say to him?

Lilarose

On the Ice
I just checked it Lili Baci, what Denner wonders is: they are sitting together at night on a park bench, then it goes to them in bed.
At this point 1:17:39 - Yasemin says something to Savas. What does she say to him?

Se asks. What does happen more. For example: do you love me more?

Meganda

Medalist
Denner
She asks him: Are all women in love like this?

çok Teşekkürler ederim for checking that Lilarose Abla.

I'm just checking in tonight to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, including you Lili (you can be thinking of us laboring over a hot stove, cleaning our house before Thursday and then cleaning it again Friday, running the dishwasher at least 3 or 4 times on Thursday, using every dish possible in the kitchen, eating left overs for the next week, stuffing the refrigerator so full of food that you can hardly close the door, going to Bed Bath and Beyond Friday morning to get a coupon in the morning, and then casually checking in with them later in the day to see what wonderful gadget is on sale! No I'm not getting up at 4 am to go to a door buster at some store and then have to wait in line a mile long. I did that once years ago - never again.)

Hope you all enjoy your families! :)

Meganda

Medalist
Eyvah,
I had to make a note of this with you all before I forget. I just received mail and saw a commercial for Shop Small Business Saturday. Alla hAllah. Now we have Thanksgiving ushering in Black Friday, Shop Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. OMG

Yasimin

Rinkside
Watching Kara Sevda. Yes I know the ending and would be an upset fan if I had followed eac episode for 2 years. Maybe they do a Dallas like Bobby coming out of the shower! And have a Season 3.

Yasimin

Rinkside
Eyvah,
I had to make a note of this with you all before I forget. I just received mail and saw a commercial for Shop Small Business Saturday. Alla hAllah. Now we have Thanksgiving ushering in Black Friday, Shop Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. OMG
.ol you are right and don’t forget to stand in line all nite for a door buster they have 5 in stock/ no rain checks. Glad I’m outta the got to have unavailable hot toy stage. Happy Thanksgiving All

CokGuzel

Final Flight
çok Teşekkürler ederim for checking that Lilarose Abla.

I'm just checking in tonight to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, including you Lili (you can be thinking of us laboring over a hot stove, cleaning our house before Thursday and then cleaning it again Friday, running the dishwasher at least 3 or 4 times on Thursday, using every dish possible in the kitchen, eating left overs for the next week, stuffing the refrigerator so full of food that you can hardly close the door, going to Bed Bath and Beyond Friday morning to get a coupon in the morning, and then casually checking in with them later in the day to see what wonderful gadget is on sale! No I'm not getting up at 4 am to go to a door buster at some store and then have to wait in line a mile long. I did that once years ago - never again.)

Hope you all enjoy your families! :)

Happy thanksgiving to you and everyone. Best wishes to everyone.

CokGuzel

Final Flight
Well I just saw the Netflix add on for December and L&P not on it😣

Are there new Turkish dramas? I've been watching 1001 nights, it was strange to see Shanur and Leyla in a different show. Their acting were the same, same mannerisms, but still good.