Lulu is sick | Golden Skate

Lulu is sick

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
My dad's dog, the huskey/lab/whatever mix, is sick... mom took her to the vet today, haven't heard anything on to what the vet said yet

she stopped eating on Thursday, but they just thought it was because she didn't like the new food she was on, by Friday when she hadn't eaten, dad drove to two towns to get the food she used to eat (which is why they changed foods) and she still wouldn't eat. She's not drinking a lot of water... and then Sunday she started barfing... all the while her stool has been runny... :( say a prayer for the poor puppy... she'll be 2 on Dec. 24 :)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Poor baby! I hope they find out what's wrong and start her on the proper medication ASAP. Prayers coming to all of you from us!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
that's one of the 2 people the dog is named for :rofl: the name really came from one of the girl's in the youth group's nick names... dad loved it and since the family voted against him naming her "Bess" he chose Lulu because we were watching an old skating tape of mine and he thought that Lulu fit :rofl:

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I thought you were talking about Chen Lu, also! I hope your dog gets better. It is so difficult to see them struggle.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
She has some sort of intestinal infection... she'll be on strong meds for teh next week... *sigh* :cry: :sheesh:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Glad to hear she's been diagnosed and can now mend.

Toni, I am probably the ONLY person here who assumed you were talking about a dog! :biggrin:

Here's lookin' at you, kid!

Hugs from both of us! :love:

fe831039.jpg.png

e889b94c.jpg.png

Petlover

On the Ice
Toni,
All the best to Lulu, I hope she recovers quickly! I know how upsetting it is when your dog is sick!
Marcia

We'll press paws and hands for Lulu, that she will be feeling well very soon! Keep us updated!