Maxim Kovtun | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Maxim Kovtun

LRK

Record Breaker
Pity about the mistake, but he really held it together after that - well done, Max!

Pippuripihvi

Final Flight
oh woah I'm really enjoying the skater he's becoming. Such a tremendous improvement in terms of commitment, choreography, and presentation! Good luck to Max with his FP!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtGtJpkFSD9/
You can now say a lot on the emotions, I'll be silent, but!

I want to say one thing with confidence, thank you. Thank you fans, thank you family for your support. Life is such a thing, and from a breakthrough to a crash is sometimes one step, sincerely grateful to everyone ... Shame on you? Yes, but do not die now. I'll think what went wrong ..

I'm not the biggest fan of his coaching team at the moment. Why? Because they came up with the bright idea for Max to miss morning practice because they thought it would "help" him :palmf: I have no words :sarcasm:

Hopefully Max can regroup and do well at Universiade.

Artemisa

Final Flight
In the SP .. I thought he is fighting not breaking like always ... In FP ... Well ... same old Kovtun ... maybe in worlds he will fight in both programs...

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
He was incredible nervous before his music even began... :hopelessness: He worked so much for the good skating. He lost weight and he looked really thin..Poor Maxim!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He was incredible nervous before his music even began... :hopelessness: He worked so much for the good skating. He is lost weight and he looked really thin..Poor Maxim!

Yes he was really nervous and I think that affected his entire skate. I hope he can regroup!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just a little news:
No Russian Cup Final for Max. He will focus on Universiade. Good luck to him. I hope his free skate goes better than at Euros :agree: