Missed the Program, but happy for D&L | Golden Skate

Missed the Program, but happy for D&L

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Oh boy, it is especially painful when one misses seeing a skater or skaters finally hit one out of the ball park. It sounds as though the new program for D&L is lovely. I can just imagine them skating to Somewhere in Time. They are such a romantic looking couple. I can't wait to see them at Canadians. I am not missing this one!!!!

Congratulations to D&L they earned it.

Saundy

On the Ice
The program was breath taking...I had tears in my eyes when they finnished. They had quite the standing O too.
They also did the voicings/singing in the soundtrack and I didn't know that at the time. That just makes it even more special. They ARE such a romantic couple and beautiful. Their costumes were just beautiful. It was truly the highlight of the whole weekend for me.:thumbsup:

rain

Record Breaker
Their new program is tailor-made for them - absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see it later in the season when they've put a few more miles on it as there were still a few rough spots. It's one of those programs that builds to the end and just leaves you enchanted. Apparently, it is choreographed by David Wilson (who also does the choreography for Joannie Rochette and Jeff Buttle) and it was his first time ever choreographing a free dance. The CTV commentators mentioned they thought he'd hit it out of the park on his first attempt.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Saundy said:
The program was breath taking...I had tears in my eyes when they finnished. They had quite the standing O too.
I totally agree, it was wonderful. What I liked about the program was it never slowed down. I noticed when G&G were skating their program it really slowed down because of all the extra stuff they did, it was not as enjoyable. G&P's program was good but Melissa's hair was very distracting to me............and isn't that just a silly reason. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Saundy

On the Ice
Dee4707 said:
I totally agree, it was wonderful. What I liked about the program was it never slowed down. I noticed when G&G were skating their program it really slowed down because of all the extra stuff they did, it was not as enjoyable. G&P's program was good but Melissa's hair was very distracting to me............and isn't that just a silly reason. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Yeah Melissa's hair distracted me too. It was caught in her mouth for most of the program. Although this was the first time I've seen them skate and I really enjoyed them. Their exhibition was good too! :clap: