Moving - At Last! | Golden Skate

Moving - At Last!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Though, I got married in July, I have kept my apt. for awhile as my husband and I were looking for a house. Anyway, we decided to hold off on the house until Spring. In the meantime, I am moving into his townhouse. It will be a bit cramped as we both have too much stuff! However, I am so happy to be moving from this neighbourhood. I think some of you remember my horrendous experiences here. It's still not that great. I am moving in January and it can't come fast enough!!!

So happy to be leaving here.

:agree:

Petlover

On the Ice
Glad to know you are making the move to make you happiest! One of my best friends did not move in with her husband until six months after the wedding due to work and teenage daughter issues, but it worked well for them, and they are very happy. I hope you will be happy also!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Petlover:

Thanks. I know I won't miss this place!!!!!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Congratulations Ladskater!!

It sounds like you are very excited about the move. Best wishes for a smooth moving day with excellent weather!!

DG

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Lad- nothing better then moving form a place you don't like. Hope your move is smooth sailing :agree:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
New hubby, new residence, new start........couldn't ask for more....best of luck! 42

JOHIO2

Medalist
42, sure she could ask for more -- like that new house in the country she's been wanting! And being together will give you more incentive to look for it, Lad.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I wish you the best of luck! I hope this is the beginning of a very special time in your life!