Music for EMS | Golden Skate

Music for EMS

thesinglelutz

Spectator
Hello All,

I'm hoping I might be able to find a tech savy person on here who can help. I will be competing in my first ever adult competition in a few weeks. I'm trying to get the music uploaded to the EMS system ahead of the deadline, but everytime I try and add the file, I receive an error message that says audio header unable to be read/missing. My coach edited my music for me, and I'm guessing this could be tied to the issue. I have no idea how to fix this. I've tried reaching out to my coach, but she's just as stumped as I am. Any advice would be appreciated.

silverlily1

On the Ice
Probably better to ask this in a tech group than a skating group (different skill set), but you might try uploading in a different audio file format.

Hello All,

I'm hoping I might be able to find a tech savy person on here who can help. I will be competing in my first ever adult competition in a few weeks. I'm trying to get the music uploaded to the EMS system ahead of the deadline, but everytime I try and add the file, I receive an error message that says audio header unable to be read/missing. My coach edited my music for me, and I'm guessing this could be tied to the issue. I have no idea how to fix this. I've tried reaching out to my coach, but she's just as stumped as I am. Any advice would be appreciated.
Agree with what @silverlily1 said, but if you solve this problem, make sure to update us because I’m having the same issue trying to upload an MP3 of my music (also for my first competition!). I may contact USFS though because it’s possible it could be a glitch on the site if multiple people are having the issue.

ding

Spectator
Can I ask what is the trick? I am having the same issue here. File is in mp3 format and is playable out of phone or pc. But cannot upload to EMS. Oh, by the way, our music contains two pieces of music combined together. Thank you so much.

I'm having the same problem. Can you provide details on what you did to fix the audio file? Thanks!
I ended up having to call member services and they told me there was probably metadata associated with it and to send my file to [email protected] and they’d help clean it up. I thought I’d gotten rid of it all, but I sent it yesterday so hopefully I’ll hear back soon. You could probably go ahead and send your music to them without calling/emailing with the initial question.