My New Dress!!!!!! | Golden Skate

My New Dress!!!!!!

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Today I am going to a woman who will make my new dress for free program!
It will be violet, blue or dark blue probably. On the dress for short program (music for short: Libertango) I have cristals, but I don't know will I put them now...
For free, my music is "Art on Ice", Plusenko's and Totmianina/Marinin's free for 2004.
I can't wait to see how will it be!!!!!!:biggrin:

P.S. Any suggestions...?????

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
As my short programe is "Libertango", but in modern version, performed by group "Bond", my dress is...ahhh, I don't know hpw to name this coulour on English...it's dark-red in combination with balck and it has crystals on it...
Are you sure you don't know the "Art on Ice" music? Plusenko skated it for free in 2004 and he also skated it a lot of times on exibitions, when Edvin Marton played violin on the ice :boohoo:

peachy

Rinkside
i would probably recognize it if i heard it but i cant remember it off of the top of my head

Mrs Redboots

On the Ice
I only know the Kirsty McColl version. It would be lovely to skate to, but too hard for me, I'm afraid! We had planned to skate to another Kirsty McColl song for our free dance, but it turned out not to be possible, so we've chosen something else.