Nathan Chen | Page 1115 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
yea - he has a sense of humor about it - and the year before that - it was very likely for him to have won a medal at Worlds and definitely the gold at Jr. Worlds!
That was a definite "what if?.what if?". I've always wondered what his trajectory would have been, had he gone to Worlds 2016. I've always thought he would have medaled--bronze?.maybe even silver?

Joe Mendoza

Virtuously Shady Diva
Final Flight
That was a definite "what if?.what if?". I've always wondered what his trajectory would have been, had he gone to Worlds 2016. I've always thought he would have medaled--bronze?.maybe even silver?
probably bronze since he has been scored internationally as a Jr around that time compared to how judges would score Javi and Yuzu, and even Boyang Jin. but things happened for a reason - I think the series of events had to happen so he could have his sweet victory in 2022. I am still hoping he comes back for his third olympic gold in 2026 (coz I'm also hoping he finally gets his team gold from 2022).

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States

sheetz

Record Breaker
As most of you probably know, Valieva was given a 4 year ban and her competitive results have been thrown out, leaving the possibility open for team event gold medal for Nathan and his teammates.

More info on Scott Hamilton's Brooklyn Bridge event

sheetz

Record Breaker
Congratulations to 2XOGM Nathan Chen and the rest of his teammates!

Here's another link to the Scott Hamilton article if the above link doesn't work for you.

zebobes

Final Flight
An interview from the Today show this morning about the Team Gold medal.

Most importantly within the context of this thread, Nathan DID raise his hand at the question as to whether or not he was open to considering coming back for Milan, and he DID raise his hand... but he might have done it to just fit in with Madison and Evan. Alexa's hand was forced up by Evan...