NHK Trophy--Miki Ando Exhibition (gorgeous Japanese Olympic Gold Medalist watching)! | Golden Skate

NHK Trophy--Miki Ando Exhibition (gorgeous Japanese Olympic Gold Medalist watching)!

Nadine

Record Breaker
NHK Trophy--Miki Ando Exhibition (gorgeous Japanese Olympic Gold Medalist watching)!

Just now downloaded it from rinkside.org, 👍

First time seeing it btw.......though I heard about it at SkateAmerica......and was sooooo EXCITED to discover that she skated to the popular 1984/85 song entitled Mickey, which I had posted about 6 mos. ago on here. Her cheerleader costume (bright blue sparkley halter top w/her name applied in white & wearing super short shorts) fit perfectly with the original MTV version of this song. :cool:

***Note: the encore 4S that she did was gutsy as well, though 1/2 short of rotation, still landed on one foot w/a couple of hops afterwards.***

But the real reason why I started this thread was b/c I've been dying to find out who that HANDSOME DROP DEAD GORGEOUS guy was in the audience (no lie). And this is not an overstatement by any means ~ he looks like a GQ model ~ or rather like a movie star. And the Japanese camera couldn't get enough of him clapping in the audience while intensely watching (while smiling) Miki Ando. Thus, tonight I finally found out who he is -- Koji Murofushi (2004 Olympic Gold Medalist in the Hammer Throw; 29 yrs. old btw)! Here's a site that has a detailed write up about him, as well as other half Japanese personalities, and, yes, he is considered in the same vein as a rock star in Japan (no lie): http://www.halvsie.com/halfjapanese/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=1

***Note: wouldn't that be cute if he has a "crush" on Miki (lol). :love: ;)

Peace & Love, Nadine

Last edited:

Hikaru

Final Flight
:love: OMG, he looks straight out of a CLAMP Manga! Very nice lol

Last edited: