Off ice & recovery for Russians eg Tuteberitze's girls? Also pairs skaters | Golden Skate

Off ice & recovery for Russians eg Tuteberitze's girls? Also pairs skaters

Momtoiceprincess

Rinkside
How much off ice cardio & strength are these kids doing? I read in a fs gossips article that Valieva spends alot of time on rest & recovery after practice, what does this look like?
What would a typical off ice programmer look like cardio & plyometrics daily? Stretch & yoga? Running? Swimming?
Also the pairs girls are incredibly strong, I'm shocked that they can land those huge throws so effortlessly..

Momtoiceprincess

Rinkside
I find the off ice work & how it can give a competive edge very interesting... The Russians seem to have fabulous stamina also as well as jump height... I'd love to know how long is spent off ice compared to on ice & run throughs...

Greengemmonster

On the Ice
Well I know there's a lot of off-ice training at Plushenko's Academy - cross-country running, obstacle courses, stuff like that.

There's also stretching and choreography classes.

They post a lot on their Insta: https://instagram.com/angelsofplushenko

For Crystal (aka Eteri's group) I don't follow them so no idea.
Hehe they have a lot of birthday celebrations too! I find it so cute! Reminds me of the good old days when you would bring a cake to school!

Momtoiceprincess

Rinkside
Had a look at Plushenkos academy, wow the real little ones do some intense conditioning.... They're obviously being primed for doubles & trebles already..