Oksana B. going to be in Maxim Magazine? | Golden Skate

Oksana B. going to be in Maxim Magazine?

John King

Final Flight
I think that's what I could garner from this link www.obozrevatel.com/news/2005/12/7/68244.htm,when I put it through Babelfish.Mentions some of the reasons for her split with Gene after 5 years,new beau Jim (or,as they spell it,'Dzhim') Brennan being a 40-year old owner of a construction firm.other bits.But her being in Maxim is a little surprising,to say the least.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
Thanks for the link.

She did refuse Playboy though. She doesn't want to be seen as a bad role model to all the kids she is mentoring. I guess she does not think that Maxim is bad.

What surprized me about Jim is that when she quotes him, he refers to her as "wife". Gene was quoted to be as a common law husband. Ok, they lived together for 5 years and shared a business. But how long has she been seeing Jim? A bit too early to call him "husband".

Interesting quotes from her coach about the split from Gene. He certainly didn't seem to be the controlling type who wanted to keep Oksana in the kitchen. I think he was very supportive of all her ambitions.

Zanzibar

Final Flight
One can only hope the pix are not as dreadful as Jamie Sale's spread in Maxim.
They had this sort of 'diaper' shot from behind - like big, white, granny underwear - just horrible. Although the topless one of her on her back with fake snow over her breasts was sort of cool.

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
Zanzibar said:

Jamie Sale wasn't in Maxim. She was in FHM, kind of a low brow Maxim, if that's possible.

Koroleva

On the Ice
Zanzibar said:
They had this sort of 'diaper' shot from behind - like big, white, granny underwear - just horrible. Although the topless one of her on her back with fake snow over her breasts was sort of cool.

Those pics were horrible.

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
John King said:
I think that's what I could garner from this link www.obozrevatel.com/news/2005/12/7/68244.htm,when I put it through Babelfish.Mentions some of the reasons for her split with Gene after 5 years,new beau Jim (or,as they spell it,'Dzhim') Brennan being a 40-year old owner of a construction firm.other bits.But her being in Maxim is a little surprising,to say the least.

I wouldn't be surpissed if she does that

Jennifer Lyon

On the Ice
John King said:

Oksana did do an interview and photo shoot for Esquire magazine back in 1996. I haven't looked at the article in years, but I recall she was rather scantily clad in some of those photos. Some folks on the skating boards were quite shocked.