On Edge | Golden Skate

On Edge

Ice Princess

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I just rented the 2001 movie "On Edge" with Jason Alexander and........Scott Hamilton! I was so surprised & happy to find it! I don't think I've ever seen it before! I'm going to see it tonight-can't wait! :biggrin:

cheekers85

Rinkside
Ohhh cool. Post a report of what it was about, and the funny moments of it, if you want to. Sounds fun.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I have the movie. I thought it was funny, except that Scott Hamilton is a little over the top.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I liked the movie, thought the swearing was a bit much... but it was a total kick... and my best friend even liked it(and she hates figure skating how we get along I have no clue ha ha!) :rofl:

Ice Princess

On the Ice
Country
United-States
It was a neat comedy-Jason Alexander was the zamboni man & talked through the whole thing-like narrated. He talked about the different skaters at the rink. Scott Hamilton played a coach. That was neat. There were some other actors & actresses, which I recognized, too. Then, there was a competition. :)

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I rented this over the summer and I got a kick out of it. I was glad to see AJ langer get some work. She used to be on one of my favorite tv shows when I was growing up... come to think of it she played basically the same role on "my so called life" minus the skates though.

Ximena

Final Flight
I saw the movie a couple of weeks ago. I though considering that there were actually skaters there, there could have done better with the competition itself, not about making them do triples or anything about it, but for example the ladies hit double axels and they call it triples.
Best line in the movie was the one of that guy asking why the zambonis have headlights :rofl:
Scott Hammilton was hilarious.
The movie is bad, but it's a good laugh.