23 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 4 37.20
24 Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE USA 10 31.15

Warm-Up Group 6

25 Tanith BELBIN / Benjamin AGOSTO USA 5 37.17
26 Sinead KERR / John KERR GBR 8 32.09
27 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 3 37.29
28 Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR CAN 9 31.45
29 Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI ITA 7 33.29

Not sure what to think of the make up of those two final flights. Certainly will be interesting to watch it all shake down. :)

rain

Record Breaker
I think V/M's start order definitely plays in their favour. The judges will have seen the very top performances and will have to see the comparable quality of this young team. Their OD has been a good one for them all season. I'm not sure what to think about D/L's start order....could be good for them.... the first of the top contenders they can set the bar. Will be interesting with Denk/Stav directly following.

This is going to be a nailbiter with the scores so close.

Jasper

Final Flight
I think V/M's start order definitely plays in their favour. The judges will have seen the very top performances and will have to see the comparable quality of this young team. Their OD has been a good one for them all season. I'm not sure what to think about D/L's start order....could be good for them.... the first of the top contenders they can set the bar. Will be interesting with Denk/Stav directly following.

This is going to be a nailbiter with the scores so close.

I agree and I actually think V/M's and D/W's tangos are better than most of the veteran teams, if not all of them! They totally out-skated B/A and D/L in the OD in 4CC, they just didn't get the scores from the judges. But I do think they will be very close to the Top 5 (along with K/N, F/S, G/P, and K/K) after the OD and I think these two young teams will be the best in the world (not by the judges' standards - they won't let go of Dom/Shab) by the time Vancouver comes around.

jayta

Rinkside
I definitely hope it goes to their benefit! V/M's tango is by far superior to several of the 'top teams'. I love it because it actually feels like a tango. Scott is such an amazing male lead. He 'gets' dance and the feel for these ballroom dances. It's such a rarity.

As for D/W, I have heard everyone rave about their tango and I never understood why. I have nothing against this team. I think they are amazing ice dancers. But to me, they aren't 'tango' material. And it doesn't necessarily get across and the choreography to me for this OD for them is weird because I don't see a lot of the 'tango' moves and holds. Maybe it's just me. I highly prefer their FD to their OD.

But I definitely think that V/M and D/W are the wave of the future. I love watching them skate.