REWATCH 2023 CS Nepela Memorial - Bratislava, SVK - Sep 28-30, 2023 | Golden Skate

REWATCH 2023 CS Nepela Memorial - Bratislava, SVK - Sep 28-30, 2023

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2023 CS Nepela Memorial - Sep 28-30, 2023
Bratislava, Slovakia | Entries /
Results |
Men Short
Warm-up Group 1
1 Mark GORODNITSKY ISR
2 Maxim NAUMOV USA
3 Denis GURDZHI GER
WD 4 Mikhail SHAIDOROV KAZ
5 Milosz WITKOWSKI POL

Warm-up Group 2
6 Fedir KULISH LAT
7 Filip KAYMAKCHIEV BUL
8 Kornel WITKOWSKI POL
9 Adam HAGARA SVK
10 Ivan SHMURATKO UKR

Warm-up Group 3
11 Junhwan CHA KOR | v2 | v3
12 Hyungyeom KIM KOR | v2 | v3
WD 13 Daniel GRASSL ITA
14 Vladimir SAMOILOV POL | v2
15 Deniss VASILJEVS LAT | v2

Warm-up Group 4
16 Nika EGADZE GEO
17 Aleksandr VLASENKO HUN
18 Henry PRIVETT-MENDOZA GBR
19 Conrad ORZEL CAN
20 Lukas VACLAVIK SVK
21 Gabriele FRANGIPANI ITA | v2
Women Short
Warm-up Group 1
1 Lara Naki GUTMANN ITA
2 Chaeyeon KIM KOR
3 Sofja STEPCENKO LAT
4 Anastasia GOZHVA UKR
5 Yelizaveta BABENKO UKR
6 Nina POVEY GBR

Warm-up Group 2
7 Michaela VRASTAKOVA CZE
8 Sara FRANZI SUI
9 Aleksandra GOLOVKINA LTU
10 Meda VARIAKOJYTE LTU
11 Jogaile AGLINSKYTE LTU
12 Daria ZSIRNOV HUN

Warm-up Group 3
13 Young YOU KOR | v2
14 Julia SAUTER ROU
15 Madeline SCHIZAS CAN
16 Haein LEE KOR | v2
17 Vanesa SELMEKOVA SVK
18 Ekaterina KURAKOVA POL
No PairsRhythm Dance
Warm-up Group 1
1 Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA CAN
2 Mariia HOLUBTSOVA / Kyryl BIELOBROV UKR
3 Maria Sofia PUCHEROVA / Nikita LYSAK SVK
4 Charise MATTHAEI / Max LIEBERS GER

Warm-up Group 2
5 Anna SIMOVA / Kirill AKSENOV SVK
6 Olivia OLIVER / Filip BOJANOWSKI POL
7 Sofia VAL / Asaf KAZIMOV ESP
8 Olivia Josephine SHILLING / Leo BAETEN BEL

Warm-up Group 3
9 Yuka ORIHARA / Juho PIRINEN FIN
10 Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON GBR
11 Nadiia BASHYNSKA / Peter BEAUMONT CAN
12 Emilea ZINGAS / Vadym KOLESNIK USA

Warm-up Group 4
13 Phebe BEKKER / James HERNANDEZ GBR
14 Diana DAVIS / Gleb SMOLKIN GEO
15 Natalie TASCHLEROVA / Filip TASCHLER CZE
16 Paulina RAMANAUSKAITE / Deividas KIZALA LTU
Men Free
Warm-up Group 1
1 Filip KAYMAKCHIEV BUL
2 Henry PRIVETT-MENDOZA GBR
3 Fedir KULISH LAT
4 Lukas VACLAVIK SVK

Warm-up Group 2
5 Milosz WITKOWSKI POL
6 Denis GURDZHI GER
7 Aleksandr VLASENKO HUN
8 Kornel WITKOWSKI POL
9 Maxim NAUMOV USA

Warm-up Group 3
10 Ivan SHMURATKO UKR
11 Adam HAGARA SVK
12 Hyungyeom KIM KOR | v2
13 Conrad ORZEL CAN
14 Gabriele FRANGIPANI ITA | v2

Warm-up Group 4
15 Vladimir SAMOILOV POL
16 Mark GORODNITSKY ISR
17 Deniss VASILJEVS LAT | v2
18 Junhwan CHA KOR | v2 | v3
19 Nika EGADZE GEO
Women Free
Warm-up Group 1
1 Yelizaveta BABENKO UKR
2 Michaela VRASTAKOVA CZE
3 Jogaile AGLINSKYTE LTU
4 Sofja STEPCENKO LAT
5 Sara FRANZI SUI
6 Anastasia GOZHVA UKR

Warm-up Group 2
7 Daria ZSIRNOV HUN
8 Vanesa SELMEKOVA SVK
9 Meda VARIAKOJYTE LTU
10 Aleksandra GOLOVKINA LTU
11 Nina POVEY GBR
12 Lara Naki GUTMANN ITA

Warm-up Group 3
13 Julia SAUTER ROU
14 Ekaterina KURAKOVA POL
15 Young YOU KOR | v2
16 Haein LEE KOR | v2
17 Madeline SCHIZAS CAN
18 Chaeyeon KIM KOR | v2
Free Dance
Warm-up Group 1
1 Olivia OLIVER / Filip BOJANOWSKI POL
2 Olivia Josephine SHILLING / Leo BAETEN BEL
3 Paulina RAMANAUSKAITE / Deividas KIZALA LTU
4 Sofia VAL / Asaf KAZIMOV ESP

Warm-up Group 2
5 Maria Sofia PUCHEROVA / Nikita LYSAK SVK
6 Charise MATTHAEI / Max LIEBERS GER
7 Anna SIMOVA / Kirill AKSENOV SVK | v2
8 Mariia HOLUBTSOVA / Kyryl BIELOBROV UKR | v2

Warm-up Group 3
9 Phebe BEKKER / James HERNANDEZ GBR | v2
10 Yuka ORIHARA / Juho PIRINEN FIN | v2 | v3
11 Nadiia BASHYNSKA / Peter BEAUMONT CAN | v2 | v3
12 Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA CAN | v2 | v3

Warm-up Group 4
13 Natalie TASCHLEROVA / Filip TASCHLER CZE | v2
14 Emilea ZINGAS / Vadym KOLESNIK USA | v2 | v3
15 Diana DAVIS / Gleb SMOLKIN GEO | v2
16 Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON GBR | v2 | v3 | v4

Best bits from 2023 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Medal Ceremonies

Last edited:

yesterday

Record Breaker
Just a random thought and no criticism at all, but it's kinda hard to do this without spoilers, with the FS order reversed? 🤔 So SP results are practically revealed. One way to avoid it would perhaps be posting the FS "order" alphabetically? Cause putting that second table into a spoiler would just delay the problem. Brainstorming anyone?

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's all I can find for now. I'll be checking again for a few days on and off when I am not working. Updates will take longer - please feel free to leave me links and I'll add them to the master chart later.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just a random thought and no criticism at all, but it's kinda hard to do this without spoilers, with the FS order reversed? 🤔 So SP results are practically revealed. One way to avoid it would perhaps be posting the FS "order" alphabetically? Cause putting that second table into a spoiler would just delay the problem. Brainstorming anyone?
It takes me long enough to put the tables together, just watch the events in order and don't peek ahead.

yesterday

Record Breaker
It takes me long enough to put the tables together, just watch the events in order and don't peek ahead.
Fine, you're not obliged to do it. Just a thread where we collect the links and one OP with the startorder PDFs would do the trick?
It's not peeking ahead when there's posts further down and you have to scroll.

To clarify: I just wanted to share the idea of a small addition (like the spoiler-tags which I think could really work well, as you then just watch what's there from the SP, look at the results page and then go on to the FS) that popped up in my mind. It was not an attack or - as I mentioned - criticism on what we all cherish and frequently use, those threads.

So when you came at me for that, that's what made the reply sound cranky. The two tags should not make the editing for you more difficult as you still see the clear text when opening the post to put a link in. It's just really easy to spot the freeskate part below and it gives away quite a lot when someone hasn't seen the short programs and paid attention to not get spoilt ahead.

Last edited:

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To clarify: I just wanted to share the idea of a small addition (like the spoiler-tags which I think could really work well, as you then just watch what's there from the SP, look at the results page and then go on to the FS) that popped up in my mind. It was not an attack or - as I mentioned - criticism on what we all cherish and frequently use, those threads.

So when you came at me for that, that's what made the reply sound cranky. The two tags should not make the editing for you more difficult as you still see the clear text when opening the post to put a link in. It's just really easy to spot the freeskate part below and it gives away quite a lot when someone hasn't seen the short programs and paid attention to not get spoilt ahead.
I am too tired to know what this means, so feel free to copy and post your alternative in this thread. Also yes I am cranky cause I have gotten very little sleep this week with 6 12 hour days at work and two events to document. Sorry to be so abrupt.

Eimear Queen

Spectator
Fine, you're not obliged to do it. Just a thread where we collect the links and one OP with the startorder PDFs would do the trick?
It's not peeking ahead when there's posts further down and you have to scroll.

Feel free to put the work in yourself. Anybody else wanna expose their pampered mind ?

yesterday

Record Breaker
I am too tired to know what this means, so feel free to copy and post your alternative in this thread. Also yes I am cranky cause I have gotten very little sleep this week with 6 12 hour days at work and two events to document. Sorry to be so abrupt.
All is good.
Do you use a template?
I'd just insert the two tags before/after the lower part of the table. Feel free to PN me!

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
@labgoat, I very much appreciate the work you put in on these threads. For me, they are perfect as is; I like the videos in start order for both programs, as it makes it easy to "rewatch" the competition, or selected parts.

I have a suggestion that might help people who have a phobia about spoilers. Could you put the short program table in post 1 of the thread and the free program in post 2? Or, if that would add to the difficulty of adding in the links, could you make them two separate tables in post 1, with a big-font header

FREE PROGRAM

between the two tables. That would make it easy to not "peek ahead", for those who care about the FP order spoiling their enjoyment of watching the SPs.

yesterday

Record Breaker
@labgoat, I very much appreciate the work you put in on these threads. For me, they are perfect as is; I like the videos in start order for both programs, as it makes it easy to "rewatch" the competition, or selected parts.

I have a suggestion that might help people who have a phobia about spoilers. Could you put the short program table in post 1 of the thread and the free program in post 2? Or, if that would add to the difficulty of adding in the links, could you make them two separate tables in post 1, with a big-font header

FREE PROGRAM

between the two tables. That would make it easy to not "peek ahead", for those who care about the FP order spoiling their enjoyment of watching the SPs.
Two post would not be so easy to edit when putting (additional) links there.
My idea is to keep everything in place, change as little as possible and don't add extra work (change a template only once, e.g.)

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Two post would not be so easy to edit when putting (additional) links there.
My idea is to keep everything in place, change as little as possible and don't add extra work (change a template only once, e.g.)
My post was addressed to @labgoat. I did mention that two posts might add additional work, which is why I suggested the "big header" alternative. I don't think the split-the-table-with-a big-header-between is too radical a change, but that is @labgoat's call, not yours or mine. I am perfectly happy with the present format. I LIKE the FP links in start order.

You are the person asking for changes. I think you actually asked for suggestions, so I gave one that I thought would help you out. There's no need for you to be snarky about it.

yesterday

Record Breaker
My post was addressed to @labgoat. I did mention that two posts might add additional work, which is why I suggested the "big header" alternative. I don't think the split-the-table-with-a big-header-between is too radical a change, but that is @labgoat's call, not yours or mine. I am perfectly happy with the present format. I LIKE the FP links in start order.

You are the person asking for changes. I think you actually asked for suggestions, so I gave one that I thought would help you out. There's no need for you to be snarky about it.
I wasn't snarky here, really.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

FREE PROGRAM

I am currently taking a bit of a break to get some home stuff done, but am thinking about how this could work. I will post an example for evaluation when I have time to work one up.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Has anyone found a copy of Maddie's free? Fingers crossed....
Yes!!! I had looked earlier and failed to find it, but just tried one more time and here it is

I found it by googling her last name and specifying video and time within past week.