Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs FS

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
And I would say you're both throwing unnecessary personal remarks and making this thread unpleasant to read.:frown2:
Is this actually enough for K&S to make the finale? Obviously it wouldn't be in one of the other three disciplines, but with the third events getting thrown about I could see it happening. But how certain is it right now anyway?*needs to go examine NHK lineup*

K/S have 24 points right now....That will put them in 5th right now

hongligl

Final Flight
Congratulations!!!Zhzng/Zhang! Good job. Also congratulations to all the medalists. K/S and M/T, interesting to see how the drama goes on. Can't wait to see the vedios.

age20

Rinkside
I have to say you have only had 3 posts here and they are all complaining that I dare to not like your heroes the Zhangs. All in all I would say you are quite a useless poster. :biggrin:

I can stand critics as long as it's true.
I will never come to this forum again because of you. satisfied?
you complaining about my all 3 posts are defending Zhangs, why don't you look at how many posts you said to assult them?
I would never say anything to hurt someone, but you're really unsufferable.
anyway, I won't come here to see any sh*t you talk about.

emma

Record Breaker
Congrats to the medalists - and thanks for the pbp! I haven't seen S/S LP yet - but do hope to soon. And the Russian drama - so dramatic!!! I'm not a huge fan of the Zhangs - but their tech difficulty is amazing - the height on the throws is just unbelievable and their speed is just wow!! Congrats to them.

netnuts

Match Penalty
Don't understand Team S&S's strategy. They need to ditch that 3S and replace it with a 2A. They've never done that jump before, and there's no reason to believe they can get it consistent at age of 27+.

If S&S skate clean, they will most likely beat Z&Z propelled by huge PCS.

K&S' skating is juriourish, but their techncial ability is quite awesome.

ANW

On the Ice
:rofl: forget russians, they are so bad even the judges can't help them

Zhangs overmarked as usual, and a win by default thanks to the Germans mistakes. Ho hum forgettable in every way at the top. The only highlight was seeing the two Russian teams skate so well at home.

netnuts

Match Penalty
And I would say you're both throwing unnecessary personal remarks and making this thread unpleasant to read.:frown2:
Is this actually enough for K&S to make the finale? Obviously it wouldn't be in one of the other three disciplines, but with the third events getting thrown about I could see it happening. But how certain is it right now anyway?*needs to go examine NHK lineup*

Yeah, K&S have just pouched a ticket to GPF. Right now, Zhangs, S&S, D&D, Pang & Tong, K&S are certain to go.

American pair (what's their name??) are almost a shoo-in due to a depleted field at NHK. I think M&T are out.

The pairs competitions are so uneven. The lineups at SA and CoC were absolutely dismal. CoR has such an intense field..

cassieandcheetah

On the Ice
Yeah, K&S have just pouched a ticket to GPF. Right now, Zhangs, S&S, D&D, Pang & Tong, K&S are certain to go.

American pair (what's their name??) are almost a shoo-in due to a depleted field at NHK. I think M&T are out.

The pairs competitions are so uneven. The lineups at SA and CoC were absolutely dismal. CoR has such an intense field..

mclaughlin and brubaker???

Fae

Rinkside
Thanks for all the updates!!!!

Don't really like the Zhangs (My pet rock can emote better...) but they do have the technical goods.

I can't wait to see all the LP's on youtube =D

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have to say you have only had 3 posts here and they are all complaining that I dare to not like your heroes the Zhangs. All in all I would say you are quite a useless poster. :biggrin:

both of you take the issues off the board. WE DON'T ATTACK MEMBERS on this board. If something is truly wrong use the right channels to take care of the issue (ie REPORT THE POST)

see guidelines to refresh memories please... let's all try to either get along or just be big about it and ignore each other (there is that awesome little ignore feature in the Control Panel for a reason.)

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
(there is that awesome little ignore feature in the Control Panel for a reason.)

What???? We have THAT???!!!!! Here???!!!! Geeeeeees!!! I didn't know!!! (gone to use the feature, immediately)

What???? We have THAT???!!!!! Here???!!!! Geeeeeees!!! I didn't know!!! (gone to use the feature, immediately)
But the trouble with the ignore feature is this. You get a little message that says, your arch enemy, that ridiculous idiot so-and-so, has just posted in this thread. If, in spite of everything, you have changed your mind and now want to read his/her nonsense, click here.

Only a person with an iron will can resist! ;)

melodies

Rinkside
I saw zhang/zhang's lp, even though the technical elements are not as superb as in France, but good enough for them to get the Gold. They have a lot to improve on especially the performance part. But, I can say that Dan Zhang is actually getting better in artistry as compared to their performance last year.

:rock:

ANW

On the Ice
:agree: guess I am not the only one who thinks the girl is much better than before
I saw zhang/zhang's lp, even though the technical elements are not as superb as in France, but good enough for them to get the Gold. They have a lot to improve on especially the performance part. But, I can say that Dan Zhang is actually getting better in artistry as compared to their performance last year.

:rock:

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Yes, but is that Yuko on his shirt???? :scratch:

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/071124/ids_photos_sp/r3034791705.jpg

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

OMG that is Yuko Kawaguchi on his shirt. Did he forget his other costume at the dry cleaners and just made this one the night before? No offense, but Moskvina is losing her touch.

:agree: guess I am not the only one who thinks the girl is much better than before

I certainly hope so--while they are exciting to watch when they are doing their tricks, during those moments when they're just doing crossovers can get kinda boring. Their lack of facial expressions also make their program unappealing. Of course, who knows what the future will bring? Shen and Zhao did go from this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Es-doWHlEQA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9HORNrTI2eU

to this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3hbaclG6B1c
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z2onmlL194M

Last edited:

Tesla

Final Flight
I actually like male Zhang. He is such a cutie when he smiles. Female Zhang is very robotic. I haven't seen them yet this year, so hopefully, she's improving her expression somewhat.