Pechalat and Bourzat look to the future | Golden Skate

Pechalat and Bourzat look to the future

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
French ice dancers Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat are long-time fan favorites, mostly due to their originality. They were always looking for something new and different—not only in their exhibition programs—but also in their competitive routines. More...

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Best of luck to both of them in the future. They will always be 2014 World champions to me. :bow: It's good they're giving shows a go, even if it's just for a few years. They have always been very entertaining and original, with a raw energy is unmatched.

Matt K

On the Ice
Nathalie is doing French DWTS. I am expecting nothing short of sensational performances from her week after week. She can actually do 'sexy' themes well on the ice, too at least.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I will miss them so much this season! I am glad to hear they will be doing shows at least. Thanks for the great article, Paula.

They were a thoroughly entertaining couple. You could always count on them for something fresh.

In fact, French skaters in all disciplines are like that. They have that little twinkle in their eye like, "Are you ready for this?" :)

deedee1

Record Breaker
Best of luck to both of them in the future. They will always be 2014 World champions to me. :bow: It's good they're giving shows a go, even if it's just for a few years. They have always been very entertaining and original, with a raw energy is unmatched.

:thumbsup: Totally agreed by me who did attend the comp in Saitama this past March. :yes: :)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I really like them...maybe they can go into advisory role or something. The figure skating world can do with some originality and the French flair and charm is much needed and appreciated.