Pics of Irina's apt. | Golden Skate

Pics of Irina's apt.

Flamma

On the Ice
Too bad that Olga (the webmaster) did not upload the scans of the new article from Moskovski Komsomolets....

But thanks anyway ;)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thanks for the link, even though I can't read the text, the pictures are interesting.

IDLERACER

Medalist
It doesn't really look all that different from anyone else's apartment. Nice view though. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to make the HTML editor at these new forums work. Can somebody help me out here? I just don't feel like myself unless I'm writing with my usual big ugly green letters.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
HTML

Forget the HTML editor. If you want to change colors, you have to click on a color, then type in your message in the little box that will pop up, then click OK. If you want to change the size or bold/italic/underline, you have to copy all of this into the memory and then paste it. It's double the effort. OR, you could simply type in BRACKETS/B/BRACKET before your text then unbold it afterwards with the slash before the B (I can't type that in or it will simply read it as the command to make the text BOLD!)

IDLERACER

Medalist
whoa...I guess it does!
I've just got to remember to use brackets instead of parentheses. I guess nothing reveals itself in the "Preview." So what's the point of having a "Preview" option anyway?​

The preview works OK for me, Idle. I am seeing my great big crimson MK on the preview, as expected.

About VBulletin codes, I agree with RealtorGal tha clicking on the buttons and using the dialogue box is more trouble than it's worth. Much easier just to key in the commands by hand. Aslso, you have more options that the dropdown menus list. For instance, the "size" menu has only "small, large and huge, with "huge" being "4." But you can go up to 10 or so.

[ size=10][ color=crimson ][ font=courier][ b][ i][ u]E = MK^2[ /u] etc.

Close up the braces to make it work:

[color=crimson ]E = MK^2[/color]

MM

IDLERACER

Medalist
Excuse Me Folks. Now I'm Just Experimenting To See What Happens When I Fool Around With The "Attach File" Mechanism.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Apparently nothing. By any chance, would anybody around here know how to make that work?

Idle, there is a whole Forum (Testing Area, under the Office) where everybody is trying out stuff like this, asking and answering questions like that. I don't know the answer (I don't think it works -- I'll ask Paula), but that's the place to ask.

Mathman