Plushenko won't compete until Worlds (?) | Golden Skate

Plushenko won't compete until Worlds (?)

mzheng

Record Breaker
Plushenko do not take part in ChEuro05

This is posted at FSU. He probably skip Rusian Nats and European, go directly to Worlds this season.

I hope he dose not get the same flame as Michelle got. Both he and Michelle deserve a break before Olympics year. Fans should be grateful they even stay in the sports after the dissapointment at SLC.

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18026

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Plushenko won't compete until March 2005

Original
Figure Skating. Plushenko won't compete until March 2005
Three time World Campion Evgeny Plushenko announced his intention to decline all competitions until World Championships that will take place in Moscow, March 14-20, 2005. The skater made the announcement right after his win at the second Russian Cup event in Samara.

According to Plushenko, he needs the break to gather his strength for the World championship and 2006 Olympic games in Turin.

This summer, the skater had pneumonia, and was at reanimation at a Moscow hospital; all through last season his was bothered by a leg injury.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
For those not registered on FSU, I just posted my translation in another thread -- didn't see this one.

<<Threads combined -- Mathman>>

Last edited by a moderator:

mzheng

Record Breaker
As I posted in another thread. Hope he diddn't get the flame of MK get.

At their level, less competetion schedule may indeed benefit their overall skating. May be Mishin and Rafael had a talk? lol.

<<Threads combined -- Mathman>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Ximena

Final Flight
It is a relieved that it was false news, it was already weird though because Evgeni made a interview last saturday in Prague where he stated that he is going to compete in CoR, Russian Nats, Euros and Worlds.