Podium | Golden Skate

Podium

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Great pics, RGal........the ladies look thrilled..........:) 42

LBC

On the Ice
Nice pics. How tall is Arakawa? She towers over Michelle and Sasha but then Sarah did too. Looks to be at least 3 or 4 inches taller than the 5'2" Kwan and Cohen.

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
it amazes me how tatiana tarasova always has the same exact facial expressions as her students when they win.

look at shizuka, then look at tt.

it reminds me of pasha grischuk at the 98 olympics, and how she was overcome with emotion, and crying...and tt was the same way then =)

jesslily

Final Flight
It seems that Sasha has a new dress for the long. Michelle looks so nice and happy in the picture after all the turmoil, 2 sec short, weirdo dancing to disturb her performance. She is so elegant and sincere!

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Beautiful pics. I LOVE Sasha's new dress. Simple and elegant. I never cared for the swan costume.

Michelle looks genuinely happy. I love the one on the USFSA site.
http://www.usfsa.org/event_related_details.asp?ri=content/events/200304/worlds/pics-ladiesfree.htm

Some great pics on Yahoo, but I don't know how to copy and paste from the slideshow. Here if anyone wants the whole thing. (Although, I don't know if it'll move.)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...040327/ap_on_sp_ot/fig_world_championships_39

IDLERACER

Medalist
You call that a "Podium"? That looks more like a picture of three women to me. Click HERE to see a picture of a podium.

sk8ing_lady2001

Final Flight
Three happy ladies! I love those pictures of the podium. Congratulations to Shizuka Arakawa (world champion, it's about time), Sasha Cohen (silver medalist), and Michelle Kwan (bronze being all-too-familiar for her) but I am still so proud of her efforts in Dortmund. :)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Talk about a "Kodak" moment........I would love to have a poster of that shot............42

insecureedge

On the Ice
Thanks for linking to these beautiful pictures of three beautiful women, RealtorGal and IdleRacer (nice sense of humor, too).

InsecureEdge

mpal2

Final Flight
I commented on the 3 ladies on the podium in another thread but I just had to add another here. The more I look at it, the more I love it. Shizuka is completely in focus while Michelle and Sasha are a little out of focus but shown clearly enough. I love the feel of the whole picture. It is absolutely beautiful. Someone is definitely an artist with a camera. :love: