Practice Cam Chat | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Practice Cam Chat

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No, I guess the asymmetrical skirt thing is just a style, Kaitlyn's got one on too.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh my God they were so close to those people...and one of them was on the phone.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My Gracie is on the ice! That USA jacket looks great on her! Amber is there too. I'm going to sleep after this warm up group. For those who haven't seen Amber in person, she's such a powerful skater and it really comes across on that rink.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They're going to keep me from my sleep as long as possible. Eliza is on the ice now, followed by Nicole.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nicole will be followed by Ekaterina of Poland. Gracie has on black mittens today...hrm...

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good practice for Amber. Come on my Queen. That combo, so easy. Ah a pop. Get it out in practice. They choreographed this 2.5 weeks before Philly. Oh my God the jumps are fabulous. She is just heartbreakingly beautiful. I'm dying to see how this has come along since the beginning of August.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I thought Gracie looked great! Well trained, fit, great energy. Didn't see all the ladies, but thoroughly enjoyed her. Audience was very supportive. Saw Koshiro Shimada and said hi and wished him good luck. Lots of people just marking their jumps. Still fun to see everybody. Madison and Evan definitely looked like a couple.who have been skating together for a long time...Kana and Dai got quite a hand!