Predictions | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Predictions

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Since Kwong has made my job easier :p, I'll give it a shot... I got the men's podium right at CoR (not that hard), and correctly predicted trouble for Jeremy Abbott (luckily, just in the SP).

I did notice that your predictions for the men were bang-on for CoR; I don't think many people on this board can boast about that! :clap:

siberia82, check Kwong's bio for us. Did she go to Hogwarts?

This is the closest thing I could find to a bio, but there's no mention of which school she attended, so it's quite possible she's a Hogwarts alumnus! :laugh:

http://www.pjkwong.com/pb/wp_33a44528/wp_33a44528.html

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
You waited till she published her blog, didn't you:laugh:
But, if any man could break her curse this season, Oda would be the one. He will do well under the protection of his powerful ancestor Nobunaga Oda, the most famous war lord of Japan;)
Will he attemp a 4T-3T-3L?

Men
1. Oda
2. Weir
3. Ponsero

Ladies
1. Asada:scratch:
2. Nakano (Miss Consistency)
3. Wagner (luv her attack and presentation)

Pairs
1. Dube & Davison
2. Pang & Tong (I think they are still nursing some injury)
3. Inoue & Baldwin

Dance
1. Faiella & Scali
2. Pechalat & Bourzat (hope they will skate to their potential)
3. Samuelson & Bates (like their OD, but the FD is something from the recycle bin)

:party2:Hey, siberia, I am actually doing quite okay this time:party:
Got the Men:biggrin: and Dance right~

Ladies and pairs are way off: Miss Consistency has some over-training injury; the 23 yr old Suzuki fights back; Dube and Davison melt down:cry: (I am happy for Rena and John though, applause to the 32/35 couple:clap:)

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
:party2:Hey, siberia, I am actually doing quite okay this time:party:
Got the Men:biggrin: and Dance right~

I'm very impressed!!! :agree: :clap: I'm glad that you were able to foresee that Oda could break the PJ Kwong curse!

Medusa

Record Breaker
Ice-Dance
1. Pechalat / Bourzat
2. Faiella / Scali
3. Samuelson / Bates

Women
1. Akiko Suzuki
2. Yukari Nakano
3. Mao Asada

Pairs
That's like a really really weak field.
1. Pang / Tong
2. Dube / Davison
3. Inoue / Baldwin

Men
1. Ponsero
2. Oda
3. Weir
Okay, I didn't predict correctly who sits where on the podium - but I got all the three top finishers right - in every discipline!

Buttercup

Record Breaker
At least I got the dance right ;). But hey, I was in the right direction with the podiums, just not the actual order... in all but the ladies' field. Some upset special that turned out to be :p.

Because Carriere finished off the podium, part one of my prediction for the GPF (Verner makes it) was correct; will Tomas cooperate so that the second part ("and medals there") will also come true?