Pugnic Pics | Golden Skate

Pugnic Pics

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Yuka wins, paws down! :love: :love: :love: They are all adorable. Going to Jo Ann's tomorrow to get Abbey's costume. I am hoping to find a fairy costume for her. Since she has a fairy saddle that seems appropriate.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
didn't see a Fairy costume when I was at the one downtown... but they did have an angel one... then again it was slim pickin's at the one we were at so you might have better luck! :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Hopefully our JoAnn's will have one. I want to dress her as an angel for the Christmas parade so I should get that costume now too if they have them. With her short little legs and long body it may be difficult to find one that will fit her. One of the catalogs had a hot dog costume but I did't like it. Here is a closet princess costume I found that is being modeled by a pug. I am thinking that maybe I could get that one and let her wear tthe wings from the angel costume with it, plus ditch the pointy hat. She is giving me the "please don't make me look ridiculous" look.

Here is the legend of the fairy saddle.

The Fairy Saddle

Long, long ago in the days of yore,
It might've been sooner, or not before,
Along a mountain track there came,
A gallant Corgi of quite some fame.
And there beside the track he spied
A maiden fair, who to him cried,
Oh kindly Corgi, hear my plea;
I've fallen off my horse you see.
And so before you further roam
Would you, please sir, take me home?
So said the Corgi, I do confess;
How could I leave you in distress?
So climb upon my back fair maid
I'll take you home, as you have bade.
And so the Corgi started forth;
My home's a castle to the north.
They journeyed there, and at her door
She cried, I should have said before,
I'm a fairy princess sir, you see,
And for your kindness to me,
I'll leave upon your back
All traces of the fairy tack.
And till this day you still can find
The fairy's saddle to remind,
How the Corgi helped the princess fair,
And just as well for You will care.

Anonymous

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
you can always get it long enough and then sew up the legs... that's how we fixed Yuka's costume...

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
How much does Yuka weigh and what size did you get for her?

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Oh, what irrisistible pictures! All those pugs! It's just too much cuteness for a girl to handle early in the morning! :D

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Piel said:
How much does Yuka weigh and what size did you get for her?

roughly 18 pounds... she's over weight she's on a diet...

I got her a large because they only had smalls and larges, and pugs don't normally fit in the size that most say they should be in because of their big chest... so I always get her things in a size bigger so that she will be comfy and then we fix up the parts that are too big :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
lol! not that I know of... she's more friendly with Jack(the one in the orange sweater, not sure if I put his picture up)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Finally got Abbey's costume. Jo Ann was out of doggie costumes but I found one for a little girl (toddler small) that is supposed to be Tinkerbell. She hates the wings but they can be removed. It is white with sparkle, tulle, and a little maribou :eek: :eek: :eek: . I added some of Danielle's prom jewelry and my Abbey is now.....................an ice dancer (she absolutely put her paws down at any fake flesh :biggrin: ). She enjoyed the "Howl-O-Ween" party benefiting the animal shelter. Tonight she will help me give out candy for Trick or Treat and tomorrow night she is going to our Girl Scout dance. I hope to post pics this weekend.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
We Must Have Abbey Pictures!!!

I second that

ok I am off to class now so I will see everyone later (including the pics of Abbey I hope! ;););) ;)