Question - Where are the technical values for COP? | Golden Skate

Question - Where are the technical values for COP?

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Sorry, I hate to make a new thread for this, but I really would like to have a listing of each element (spins, footwork, spirals, jumps, etc.) and what it is worth under COP. I found it last year on the ISU website, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore (or my crazy self can't focus for long enough to find it..:biggrin: ). Does anyone know where I can find this information?

From the ISU main page, click on "ISU Rules" on the left-hand menu. Then lick on "2004 Regulations Single and Pair Skating." The scale of values starts on page 29.

For the revised rules (mostly about level 4 spins), click on ISU Communications on the main menu, then "Communication #1319."

For GOE guidelines, it's ISU Communications #1342.

MM :)

antmanb

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
From the ISU main page, click on "ISU Rules" on the left-hand menu. Then lick on "2004 Regulations Single and Pair Skating." The scale of values starts on page 29.

For the revised rules (mostly about level 4 spins), click on ISU Communications on the main menu, then "Communication #1319."

For GOE guidelines, it's ISU Communications #1342.

MM :)

The link to the 2004/2005 regulations says its fully updated with all of the notices.

http://www.isu.org/vsite/vfile/page/fileurl/0,11040,4844-160824-178039-80283-0-file,00.pdf

Ant