Quick Quotes | Golden Skate

Quick Quotes

Ella339

On the Ice
I was looking for the usual 'Quick Quotes' PDFs on the GP France page on the ISU's website, and they don't seem to exist.
Meanwhile, Mark has read some interviews Goldenskate posted on Instagram on the official ISU stream.
Have they delegated the interviews to you guys?
Is there an official partnership between the two entities now? Could we know more? And.... does it affect what we're allowed to say on here?
Hashtag #IsuNeedsReform 😁

giphy.webp

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Honestly, I doubt that there's any sort of partnership. I believe Mark is merely doing his due diligence by utilizing the content from here to help inform skating fans about what skaters are up to. Perhaps a mod would be kind enough to clarify things?

There have been plenty of threads suggesting potential rule changes in the past, these kinds of threads don't usually get banned unless name-calling and antagonism towards particular skaters or countries are involved. Feel free to make one if you like. 🙂

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
They follow each other in social media. I think It is that simply answer. GS Forum staff can tell more.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was looking for the usual 'Quick Quotes' PDFs on the GP France page on the ISU's website, and they don't seem to exist.

ISU only does quick quotes during major ISU Championships. Our journalist works hard running around for the entire day gathering the quotes from the skaters in the mixed zone and press conferences.

Ella339 said:
Have they delegated the interviews to you guys? Is there an official partnership between the two entities now? Could we know more? And.... does it affect what we're allowed to say on here?

There is no partnership with the ISU. Mark simply gave GS a courtesy "callout" for using our content. Just good professional journalism by giving the source credit, nothing more.

Anyone can say anything on the forum as long as it doesn't violate the Guidelines :)

macy

Record Breaker
Meanwhile, Mark has read some interviews Goldenskate posted on Instagram on the official ISU stream.
Have they delegated the interviews to you guys?
Is there an official partnership between the two entities now? Could we know more? And.... does it affect what we're allowed to say on here?
Hashtag #IsuNeedsReform 😁

giphy.webp
the way the camera immediately pans away kills me every time :rofl: