REWATCH Junior Grand Prix 1997-present is ready | Golden Skate

REWATCH Junior Grand Prix 1997-present is ready

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My last rewatch of the season is finally done.
I hope the ISU leaves up the videos or these lists will be useless. This list is good for finding anything you want to save.
Enjoy! Let me know about any errors and what you enjoyed here if you like.

katymay

Medalist
I hope the ISU leaves up the videos or these lists will be useless. This list is good for finding anything you want to save.

Wow! What a lot of work went into this, but I love it. And yes, I hope the videos stay!

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Among the early videos….
First quads done were seen on JGP by Timothy Goebel 1997-98 and Miki Ando 2002-03. See the lovely Yukina Ota who won the ladies event that year. Yes there is video for you quad lovers.

I know there are a lot of lists without videos. They are fascinating for the matchups and results.
Sometimes because I posted the lists, people realize they have the videos and they become available.
Nothing wrong with hoping…so many I would love to see.

Also who knew Paul Poirier, Marco Fabbri and Saulius Ambrulevicious were single skaters on the JGP? How about Charlene GUIGNARD / Guillaume PAULMIER FRA. See Benoit Richaud as an ice dancer also. More of lovely dancers Jamie Silverstein & Justin Pekarek. Wish there was more of Meryl & Charlie. See teenage Madi Chock with Greg Zuerlein and Evan Bates with the lovely Emily Samuelson. video of the Hubbell siblings, Piper Gilles with Zach Donahue - who knew? Also Piper’s twin sister Alexe Gilles in ladies singles.

Last edited:

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Audience participation requested for post 103 to identify skaters.

sisinka

Medalist

Great job! Thank you!