Sasha Cohen - Lovely Pic on Cover of SKATING | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sasha Cohen - Lovely Pic on Cover of SKATING

R.D.

Record Breaker
Not gonna happen unless she miraculously somehow shows up and goes to worlds...kicking off one of the deserving members of the US world team. (and we all know that isn't happening :p :p ) I wonder why she hasn't announced retirement yet.

I'm sure next month they'll focus on US nats and put either Evan or Kimmie on the cover. Then usually the month after that they turn to the synchronized skating coverage (I think?)...

I wonder why she hasn't announced retirement yet.
Maybe because she doesn't plan to retire yet? :sheesh: Hard to believe she doesn't follow your advice, isn't it, RD? as often as you've said it, too.

JK re: the mag covers. I'm sure your predictions are right.

R.D.

Record Breaker
she's done all but retire. She "claims" she wants to comeback but I take her words about as seriously as I took Sarah's when she said she wanted to come back for 2006.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
i don't think she will "officaly" announce retirement yet. not until 2010. She wants to keep her options open, and why not. I doubt that she will return as well, but I aslo doubted that Plushenko would comeback, and yet it seems offical that he will be back next saoson. Don't ask me why.. but that's for another thread. I really want to see Sasha return, but as a champion. I don't want her to came back only so that her heart and mine will break in defeat.

The Pre Oly World Championship will be in Los Angeles. Do you really think Sasha will not participate?

I already booked a ticket and I'm going Hollywoood

Everyone will be there, George Clooney, Everyone.

Joe