SC's new "Saline" commercial | Page 2 | Golden Skate

SC's new "Saline" commercial

IDLERACER

Medalist
MKFSfan said:
Well, Sasha IS making her rounds! She has been seen many places outside skating venues and even made the "When Bad Clothes Happen to Good People" section in US Weekly. I don't have the magazine in front of me-it was one of the many mags I read on my way to Grandma's house this weekend, but they basically slammed her choice of dress for the Wolfgang Puck Opening event. The dress: http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/484...2_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Cohen, Sasha
This is her sister's dress. I have seen a picture of her standing next to Natasha at some event where she was wearing it. It looked better on her. She didn't need to pad the top to fill it out.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
dancindiva03 said:
That is a really stupid, lame commercial. She must be so desperate to get her name out there...

The company that makes the product obviously does't think so. These are the kinds of comments that come across as just mean spirited and start problems. Sasha isn't any more desperate than Kwan, or Belbin & Agosto. Remember "Short and Sassy"?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
This is her sister's dress. I have seen a picture of her standing next to Natasha at some event where she was wearing it. It looked better on her. She didn't need to pad the top to fill it out.
This is a case of the dress wearing Sasha. Too much for someone so tiny. Hope Dick Cheney doesn't catch her in this.

nubka

Final Flight
Piel said:
The company that makes the product obviously does't think so. These are the kinds of comments that come across as just mean spirited and start problems. Sasha isn't any more desperate than Kwan, or Belbin & Agosto. Remember "Short and Sassy"?

Yes, I remember "Short and Sassy!" This will really show my age, because I remember seeing that commerical and buying the product when I was in high school...I'm getting old!

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Dee4707 said:
She didn't make up the commercial, she just did it. She is probably laughing all the way to the bank.

Dee
I didn't say she made up the commercial. But she did appear in it. And badly, too.

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
MKFSfan said:
Well, Sasha IS making her rounds! She has been seen many places outside skating venues and even made the "When Bad Clothes Happen to Good People" section in US Weekly. I don't have the magazine in front of me-it was one of the many mags I read on my way to Grandma's house this weekend, but they basically slammed her choice of dress for the Wolfgang Puck Opening event. The dress:

http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/484...2_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Cohen, Sasha

I am surprised at the dress. Sasha's clothes usually look much better on her, but that outfit (IMO) doesn't suit her at all.

John King

Final Flight
soogar said:
I use something like that too and it really works (a neti pot). It's a cheesy commercial but she's cute as a button.
And about as tall as one too;-)

dancindiva03 said:
I didn't say she made up the commercial. But she did appear in it. And badly, too.
This commercial is totally unobjectionable. Sasha looks pretty as a picture, she does a couple of skating moves and says she likes the product. (?)

If you want to complain about stupid commercials, what about those "man law" ads for Miller beer featuring Bert Reynolds that they are showing on the NBA playoffs, LOL.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I FOUND THE PICTURES

Apparently the two sisters frequently wear each other's clothes. Click HERE to see Natasha wearing the leopard skin thing and HERE to see the opposite.

MKFSfan

Medalist
They even wore the same shoes with the leopard dress! Actually, I love Natasha's red dress. Sasha should borrow that one!

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
antmanb said:
Being a troll as per usual I see!

Ant

If by "troll" you mean I'm not fawning over Splasha, then yeah, sure. I didn't realize it was a sin to openly admit that her "acting" skills suck and its a lousy commercial.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Those dresses were so popular in the 80's and she's still designing and producing them. I wonder if Sasha's is vintage (vintage 80's oh that makes me feel soooo old) or one of the new ones? Either way too much dress for Sasha in that print.

John King

Final Flight
Er...I don't think so...

Kwanford Wife said:
Are Sasha & Natasha twins?
If they are,mother Galina must have had one Guiness World Record of a pregnancy;according to Sashacohen.com,her sister just celebrated her 16th birthday!Sasha is 21.