Serafima Sakhanovich | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Serafima Sakhanovich

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am so sad about how this season has gone for Sima :sad21: Hopefully she'll be able to get a little rest now and then set about getting to the root of all her issues in preparation for last year. I still believe she can come back from this.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Happy birthday to Sima :love: :hb:

Easy one to remember for me since it's the same as mine :cheer:

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Happy birthday to Sima. I wish her all the happiness she deserves.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
First SP in a long time that I wasn't white-knuckling all the way through! Even the dreaded 2A was only a foot away from the camera! :coffee:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't believe how far off she has fallen in one year's time. It's tough to watch her struggling like this. Such a sweet girl too.....I feel for her. :cry:

Roman09

Final Flight
I can't believe how far off she has fallen in one year's time. It's tough to watch her struggling like this. Such a sweet girl too.....I feel for her. :cry:

There is only positive moment I can see in this - they stayed her in juniors. Less attention, less expectations, less responsibility. She have to work much in the summer to return on former level. Though there aren't guarantees that it will occur, but there are also good chances for it. We'll wait & hope

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I knew she would start to come back & that Rukavitsin's team would be a great fit for her. :) She still needs time to fix some things, but I'm just delighted whenever someone proves the Debbie Downers wrong. Go Sima!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I knew she would start to come back & that Rukavitsin's team would be a great fit for her. :) She still needs time to fix some things, but I'm just delighted whenever someone proves the Debbie Downers wrong. Go Sima!

I hope this gives her confidence going into next season. What a great way to end her season on a high note!