Sexiest Male Skater: FINAL ROUND! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sexiest Male Skater: FINAL ROUND!

D

Dee4707

Re: Sexiest Male Skater: FINAL ROUND!

So Laura, Lcp88, who did you vote for. Come on, fess up!

Dee

K

Kasey

Overall, thinking of "sexy" is hard....Sergei Grinkov, I think, was the most handsome skater EVER.....Joe Sabovcik, to me, is totally sexy! I think Victor Kraatz and Mike Weiss are pretty hot too! And if you take personalities into consideration, well then, there are even more hot guys!

But yeah....I caved, I voted for Alexei! SIGHHHHHHHHH :)

Kasey

L

Lcp88

After much deliberation, I voted for Alexei:D ;)
Laura

E

Emerald2000

Alexei Yagudin without a doubt. Oh man, thinking about him keeps me quite preoccupied....:p

The russian men seem to be the sexiest to me.

J

jldz23

I can't believe no one has mentioned Alexander Abt....

He is HOT!!

Janet

Z

Z Lady

Out of the top 4, Brian Joubert would have to be my fav hottie, although the others are certainly lovely to look at. Has anybody thought about the upcoming hotties? I think it was Blades magazine, June, that had a great piece about the men that are on their way up...some of them were really good looking!;)

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>But then there were those incidents when he blamed Jamie for their loss in an event because she missed her 3t and a couple of other reports of his rather snarky temper.[/quote]

that was over 3 years ago... and they've obviously both matured since then... yeah he was upset... his "worlds dream" came crashing down(no pun intended) and when they started out he was certainly more of a jerk than he was prince charming... but I think Richard kicked that out the window real quick... they seem perfectly happy

E

Engel85

Alexei no question, but must agree that Sergei was gorgeous, as is John Z. :D