wait , i have other pictures

thanks for kindly welcome : )

u can see the pictures?

Last edited:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They are beautiful pictures. :clap: Thanks!

BTW, according to the SOI board, Shen & Zhao are supposed to be back on the US SOI tour this season. :biggrin:

allenqu

Match Penalty
I love their show “Feeling Good” last season in SOI.

Now in china s/z are big stars in sports and fashion. They are forerunners of chinese FS. After they married,they have become idlos of true-love and unselfish-trust for chinese young people.

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Great photos of my favorite pair team. They look so haaaaaapy!! Thank you for posting.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Thank you! Xue Shen looks so beautiful (as well as so happy). I hope they will at least skate a few shows in the states and that they will be broadcast. I have loved their skating for a long time, and their Worlds 2003 free skate is one of my favorite pairs programs of all times.

gocaroline

On the Ice
Thanks for those great photos! I am so happy to know that they were in the Olympic torch relay too:love: I hope with their popularity in China figure skating will have great progress there. Please post more news of them if you have, they are always my favorite pairs:love:

Antilles

Medalist
Their wedding outfits look very western. He looks quite nice in his white suit. Thanks for posting. They are lovely photos.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Thank you so much for posting these very lovely photos, allenqu! :clap:

They have been so brave and worked so hard, fighting injuries; they deserve the love and respect they are receiving. What a wonderful life partnership! :biggrin:

allenqu

Match Penalty
[the news from SINA today:

S/Z's coach BinYao said Xue phoned him if she could come to try to train with him

Binthere

On the Ice
How special - thanks for posting. So great to see them happy.
Training again? Hopefully for exhibitions.