Shoma Uno | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Turandot is probably the warhorse I hate the most... But who cares. It's Shoma. I belive he can pull off a great performance with it, even thought I'm not if this is the best music for him.

But after all, he even said he wanted to do a warhorse, and it's not Carmen or POTO, so stay determined! :laugh: :agree:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

firal

Record Breaker
So no deep V but we get a deep U?? :biggrin: Just kidding, I think the music/costume suits him well and good for his senior debut.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Just here to say that I like the costume and I dig the deep U (unlike deep V). I actually do enjoy warhorses so I'm super curious how Shoma will deal with Turandot.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
If a warhorse, I am glad it is Turandot. :) Less obvious than R&J, Carmen, POTO etc. and I do like the music. Hope the cut is good. There are some lovely changes in 'style' of music, depending on the cut, that could be interesting to see.

I really like the colour of the costume, but want to see that weird neck ornamentation better to judge. It looks like curtain cord from the pics I have seen. :slink:

Last edited:

Pika

Final Flight
Turandot is probably the warhorse I hate the most... But who cares. It's Shoma. I belive he can pull off a great performance with it, even thought I'm not if this is the best music for him.

But after all, he even said he wanted to do a warhorse, and it's not Carmen or POTO, so stay determined! :laugh: :agree:

Perfect sum up :laugh:
I'm fine with Turandot, I'll just wait to see the whole thing, he may bring something interesting.
For the costume, I'm not fond of this kind of velvet but it looks okay.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Guys, GS will be taking over ownership of Shoma's OP. After we have done it, you will need to change your bookmark for it, so keep an eye on the OP, and update when it belongs to GS Forum Staff rather than sky_fly.