Skating Line Ups for US Nationals | Golden Skate

Skating Line Ups for US Nationals

lopesgw

Rinkside
Does anyone know where to find the lists of skaters competing in the US Nationals in Nashville--in their skate order for each event in competition? And also the end time for each event? The schedule I see has only start times:)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone know where to find the lists of skaters competing in the US Nationals in Nashville--in their skate order for each event in competition? And also the end time for each event? The schedule I see has only start times:)
When skate orders are available they are typically posted in the thread for each competition. I’ve never seen an end time for a figure skating event. Sometimes scores come up quickly and other times not so much. They end when they end.

charmblade

Final Flight
If you look at the color coded schedule for the event (link in the US Nats threads) the competitions are shown in a way that gives an approximate end time. But obviously take it with a grain of salt as there are many reasons it is hard to predict a hard end time.

corinthia

Rinkside
Start orders ...
Main Arena : click that link near the top of this page
2022 U.S. Nationals : scroll to this, and see the red RESULTS link
Notice what starts out as just Start orders will be updated to include Results, so if you want to see just start orders without results, make sure to take a screenshot before each event starts...

End times ...
I believe most of the Nationals events are being aired live (at least the last group or two of each), so if you look at the schedules for NBC and USA networks you can see when NBC thinks they will end. Not a perfect system of course, and probably not helpful at all in cases where a single tv segment contains 2 events, but should give you at least a rough idea what to expect...