Sneaker recommendations for off ice? | Golden Skate

Sneaker recommendations for off ice?

emilinkaa

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Asking with the understanding that each person should wear the shoes that fit their foot best (like skates).

Ok! I am in need of shoes for off ice, like gym stuff. Not running, but jumping rope, plyometrics, HIIT, warm-ups before I get on the ice, etc. But honestly, I have no idea what kind of shoes to use. What kind of shoes do you use? I'll even take specific recommendations because we might have similar feet! Or I'll Google your recs and figure out what they are and find similar ones in a brand that fits me. 😂

Please help a girl who ordered like 10 pairs of white sneakers to find ones I liked not go through that again. 💕

lilimum

On the Ice
Country
Germany
The off-ice coach of my daughter who is in real life physiotherapist recommands Asics becuase of support of the foot. And my daughter is happy with this brand. But you have to try yourself. I think the support of the shoe is important unfortunately skaters are not doing enought to strenghten their feet.

SK4T3

Rinkside
The off-ice coach of my daughter who is in real life physiotherapist recommands Asics becuase of support of the foot. And my daughter is happy with this brand. But you have to try yourself. I think the support of the shoe is important unfortunately skaters are not doing enought to strenghten their feet.
Yep Asics because of the wide range of choice! For Example: Kayano's are overpronation models and Nimbus more Neutral.