Sr. Dance | Golden Skate

Sr. Dance

sweetlilnothing

Rinkside
yeah, D/L are hands down the best Canada has in dance right now. So unless, they miss their plane from France or something of the sorts...they will win. OTOH, they did have plane problems last year but still...D/L should win.

Isabelle

Rinkside
Definitely Marie and Patrice for 1st. I don't know how the rest will pan out but I'm hoping for Tessa and Scott for 2nd!! :rock:

dawnk

Spectator
SR Dance

Although Wing & Lowe have done well in their GP events & so will probably be 2nd, I haven't seen Lebevre & Markoff yet & so will reserve judgement until I see them @Nats.

Bulldog

Spectator
The dance team that has impressed me the most this year is Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir. He is an amazing actor, in addition to being a superb skater with a great ear. If national rankings were based on merit, I think Debreuil/Lauzon would be first with newbies Virtue and Moir second. I haven't really liked Wing and Lowe's programs this year, I saw Lefebre/Markov this week and they have serious technical problems with their skating (unison problems being paramount), and I saw Martine and Pascal at Skate Canada -- definitely a tier below the top teams.

ceg15

On the Ice
Dubreil/Lauzon-no doubt--no one deserves it more than them! They've been winning for the past how many years? 2?

doubleaxelcm

On the Ice
ceg15 said:
Dubreil/Lauzon-no doubt--no one deserves it more than them! They've been winning for the past how many years? 2?

Since Shae and Vic haven't been around. Whenever that was.

ceg15

On the Ice
Since Shae and Vic haven't been around. Whenever that was.
-Originally posted by doubleaxelcm

Yeah, you're right they've been winning ever since Shae and Vic left, that's probably been like 2-3 years! They've improved so much too! They're awesome and such a cute couple!

ceg15

On the Ice
Megan Wing and Aaron Lowe but Lefebvre and Markov could give them a run for it.
-mevrouw

meagan wing and erin lowe all the way!!!
-Marissaontheice

I really don't think that Megan Wing and Aaron Lowe can pull of 1st unless Marie-France and Patrice have the worst skate of their life, fall and really mess up. Don't get me wrong, I love Megan and Aaron, I think they're great skaters but not good enough for 1st or to beat Marie-France and Patrice. They have a strong hold on 1st. I haven't seen Lefebvre and Markov skate yet so i can't predict tfheir placement. But 1st-Dubreil/Lauzon 2nd-Wing/Lowe ;)