Summer Olympics-2004 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Summer Olympics-2004

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
gymnastics, equestrian, diving, synco swimming.

andrealm

Rinkside
RealtorGal said:
My name is C-----, and I am an Olympics-holic. Really--I love everything about the Olympics except basketball, but that's because I have no interest in that sport. I love watching gymnastics, diving, swimming, etc. Basically, I love it all! I will be glued to the television every single night.:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I know what you mean. I like gymnastics the best but I don't even follow that very much. But when the Olympics roll around here I am glued to every sport there is!!!

:D

kosjenka

On the Ice
ALEXEI NEMOV

I love gymnastics!
Alexei Nemov to win some more gold medals! :D :D :D
Gotta love the guy, he is just so cool and calm, but king of sexy...:D :D

dunja

R

Rebecca

Alexei Nemov... he's still around? I had the biggest crush on him back when I still followed gymnastics, and that was a while ago. Good to hear :love:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Alexei is still around? Wow, good for him! I also love cycling and the rowing events........My nephew was into rowing while in college.........42

R

Rebecca

I rowed when I was in highschool one year. I thought it would be a good way to get in with the rowing crowd (duh) and that it would be fun to paddle around in pretty boats. Oy, was I ever naive :eek: Physically, that was the toughest 4 months of my life, up until last summer when I worked a very physical job. It certainly upped my respect for real rowers!

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Speaking of gymnasts still being around -- is Bulgarian Jordan Jvotchev still around? Now THERE -- is a hottie!!:D :love:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Rebecca, my nephew lives on the west coast near Laguana Beach and Point Dana. They row in the ocean which I am guessing is tough. He's tall and lean and tried endlessly to bulk up without ending up with "heavy" muscles. (I wonder if he ever tried Pilates?) Anyway, he loved it and found himself in a constant state of hunger!! 42

R

Rebecca

I found myself in a constant state of hunger too, back when I rowed.. and I was hardly what you would call "hard core". But you're burning SO many calories, that it just makes sense to eat twice as much as usual.

Rowing in the ocean :eek: ... and I thought rowing in the canal was something special ;)