T&M on Ellen | Golden Skate

T&M on Ellen

anya_angie

Final Flight
Anyone see it? What did you think? Maxim was pretty humorous. But I got called away because Sugar was playing with a wrapping paper tube LOLOL talk about CUTE!

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
They were both humerous. I loved Tatiana's hair style. When she walked out with Max, I was liked "Wow". It was a very good segment and Ellen made them fell very welcomed :)

Lotta

On the Ice
I just watched my tape minutes ago. I love the kissing part at the beginning when Ellen wanted to know if they do more than three kisses. :laugh: I think the interview was pretty short, though... I was expecting them to talk more other than the fall, but I like it. Tatiana's hair is real beautiful. :)

Longhornliz

Final Flight
It airs later in my market, so I'm glad I checked the board so I could be sure to catch it. The kissing thing was cute, I wondered if they got it though. I think a segment where Ellen learns to skate would be really funny, she is so good at physical comedy.

Antilles

Medalist
I think it's funny that she never once tried to pronounce their last names. She just introduced them as Tatiana&Maxim. I'm glad they were on, but it's kind of sad that US TV is only interested in them because she smacked he head on the ice. If I'm not mistaken, no one was looking to interview them before the accident.

Zanzibar

Final Flight
That's true - just about nobody in American sports world was interested in them - BUT - I think they are wise, wise, wise to capitalize on this and use it to their benefit, which they are.

Max said in a recent interview he was shocked that they had like a dozen interview requests when they came back and were running around trying to accomodate all the requests. They both have shown a remarkable attitude and spunk about this accident, especially Tatiana. And Max was so troubled by it he said he had to see a pyschologist to have him work through it -very upfront - I appreciate that in him.