Tara and Johnny and Michelle and Olympic Coverage | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Tara and Johnny and Michelle and Olympic Coverage

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Johnny Weir is rumored to be a potential cast member for the upcoming season of Celebrity Apprentice.

Disclaimer: I have no idea whether the rumors are true.

MoonlightSkater

On the Ice
Tara and Johnny need to take up ice dancing so......

Ignoring the rest of the comment, I've said elsewhere that I would totally pay to see this!

Keep in mind that Johnny is very good friends with many ice dancers and has occasionally done a few collaborations with them. He also skated pairs as a young skater. I think he probably has a clue about how difficult it is.

Ignoring the rest of the comment, I've said elsewhere that I would totally pay to see this!

Keep in mind that Johnny is very good friends with many ice dancers and has occasionally done a few collaborations with them. He also skated pairs as a young skater. I think he probably has a clue about how difficult it is.

Thanks for that! I had forgotten, but he did a beautiful exhibition program with Gregory/Petukov.

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
My point is that if he actually trained in ice dancing, he would be a more authoritative commentator. Just like Tracy Wilson or someone who really knows ice dancing.

I would really love to see him ice dance with Sasha; I remember him and Tanith trying a few moves years ago and it looked really great.