Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 111 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

gabriele

On the Ice
So apparently I do have some spare time.. I'm home alone and bored.. so I collected a few vids for you all.. :p enjoy

Thankyou so much kinoriH. This will fill a bit of spare time over the long Easter weekend! Wishing all the lovely people here who celebrate it a very Happy Easter break. And also my appreciation and thanks to the Russian speakers here who unlock all this extra content for us.

justastro

Rinkside
Btw, I was looking at the photo Tanya tweeted three days ago, and I noticed that her right foot is taped up. Does anyone know if it's a new or an old injury?

HermioneG

On the Ice
Btw, I was looking at the photo Tanya tweeted three days ago, and I noticed that her right foot is taped up. Does anyone know if it's a new or an old injury?
She was injured since OWG, but I don't know when that photo was made - maybe that photo some weeks old and she is OK now (at least I hope she is OK).

justastro

Rinkside
I believe this is the event Max and Tanya were at: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27065782 (scroll down to the video)
I feel so sorry for Tanya - to have to listen to Putin live saying that he has "a right" to send troops into Ukraine
Apparently it's Putin's annual live phone-in session (anyone from Russia know what that's about?)
I'm not sure why Tanya and Max were invited to that though.

EDIT: Here's a bit more information on the "Direct Line with Vladimir Putin" event: http://en.ria.ru/russia/20140417/18...imir-Putin-to-Cover-Crimea-Sanctions-and.html
Oh and here's the transcript of the video, in case anyone is interested in what Putin had to say: http://eng.kremlin.ru/transcripts/7034
It has nothing to do with skating/sports/sochi/tanya/max/gold medals at all though

kinoriH

Final Flight
So I am officially really bored right now.
Here's the video of the entire Putin broadcast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1B8o9p0Ts&feature=share
For those who, like me, can't really sit through 4 hours of Putin but want to satisfy your curiosity, the first sighting of Tanya and Max is at 0:28

haha poor them. they seem so bored, especially Max. I wonder too why they were invited or even if they had an option to say no to the invitation. :confused:

annafer

On the Ice
So I am officially really bored right now.
Here's the video of the entire Putin broadcast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1B8o9p0Ts&feature=share
For those who, like me, can't really sit through 4 hours of Putin (or really any politician for that matter) but want to satisfy your curiosity, the first sighting of Tanya and Max is at 0:28
4 hours? :eek: and after traveling by car the whole night. No wonder Max didn't look the happiest and Tanya either. But at least they could use their phones (they posted on Instagram). Still don't understand why they were there, if it was mandatory or if it was some sort of privilege to be invited.

HermioneG

On the Ice
4 hours? :eek: and after traveling by car the whole night. No wonder Max didn't look the happiest and Tanya either. But at least they could use their phones (they posted on Instagram). Still don't understand why they were there, if it was mandatory or if it was some sort of privilege to be invited.
I think it was one of those cases when they were invited and couldn't say no :eek:hwell:

orangella96

Final Flight
he put a yellow heart and a diamond. :) :love:

I think it's really cute that 'their symbol of love' is the yellow heart 'cause that's her favorite color and not the red one :love:

Yes that whole thing with Putin was all arranged and only selected people were allowed in there.
It must really feel horrible to hear how he just marches into the Ukraine when you're from there....
I hope that it doesn't influence her or her family in a bad way. Max has to take good care of her

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
I think it was one of those cases when they were invited and couldn't say no :eek:hwell:

I agree. Vic Wild and Alena were there as well. I can't imagine he'd support what's going on. I think it may have been for image, or maybe it was required since both couples received new Mercedes?

orangella96

Final Flight
I agree. Vic Wild and Alena were there as well. I can't imagine he'd support what's going on. I think it may have been for image, or maybe it was required since both couples received new Mercedes?

None of them supports any of that.
If they were invited by Putin or whatever they probably had no chance to say no

annafer

On the Ice
I think it's really cute that 'their symbol of love' is the yellow heart 'cause that's her favorite color and not the red one :love:

Yes that whole thing with Putin was all arranged and only selected people were allowed in there.
It must really feel horrible to hear how he just marches into the Ukraine when you're from there....
I hope that it doesn't influence her or her family in a bad way. Max has to take good care of her
The situation in Ukraine isn't pleasant, but I don't know much about politics so I don't know what to say, we hear so many opinions. If I'm not mistaken Tanya's parents were both born in Russia, so she has some deep Russian roots. And once she said she's not interested in politics so maybe she stays out of this mess. But I do think they have some respect for Putin, they posted pics with him and even today Tanya liked a photo of him.

I wonder what they'll do during Easter, if their families come to them or they'll go somewhere.

kinoriH

Final Flight
None of them supports any of that.
If they were invited by Putin or whatever they probably had no chance to say no

Agree. who dares to say no to Putin. :eek: I just hope the recent political tension won't affect their relationship. I hope they are smart enough to to take sides and leave the politics for other people. Gosh, I hate politics.