Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 143 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Arawen

Final Flight
I have been thinking the same. One of my children has a similar diagnosis. On the other hand, there are extraordinary talents. Look at the short time it took to learn English fluently for example. All part of the parcel I think.
Many people with such diagnosis have big talent, just look at Michael Phelps. I´m sure Maxim wouldn´t be this good if he was a different person.

annafer

On the Ice
Completely agree with that. :)
To celebrate that they've obviously refrained to sleep at all tonight 'cause it's almost 4 am there :laugh:
I think Max took the photo since he's the one who's missing. They all look so tired after this tour, not able to party hard lol.

About ADHD, from the cases I've seen I don't think Max has it. Children have it and only a tiny number of them have it into adulthood too. I just think he's one of those super energetic people who always has to do something. I guess I understand him since what I hate the most is getting bored.

orangella96

Final Flight
I think Max took the photo since he's the one who's missing. They all look so tired after this tour, not able to party hard lol.

After all that stress and work that probably the hardest party they can do :laugh:

About ADHD, from the cases I've seen I don't think Max has it. Children have it and only a tiny number of them have it into adulthood too. I just think he's one of those super energetic people who always has to do something. I guess I understand him since what I hate the most is getting bored.

Sounds plausible. He really just seems to hate boredom. I can somewhat identify myself with that too.
As well when he posts in the middle of the night. I can go without sleep quite a long time and then I literally fall over and sleep no matter where or when :laugh:

kinoriH

Final Flight
:laugh:
Sorry, but Maxim can barely stay synchronized with the rest of the OFF the ice.
But imagine how funny it would look

And doing that as a vid for Tanya is a really cool idea :agree:

lol imagine them going on the ice next season and this song starts playing . :rofl: and you're right, Max is just a hopeless case. Great choreographer, worst dancer. (does that even make sense?:laugh:)

btw, did you know that's he's the one who came up with S/K's step sequence for their SP? :bow:

orangella96

Final Flight
lol imagine them going on the ice next season and this song starts playing . :rofl: and you're right, Max is just a hopeless case. Great choreographer, worst dancer. (does that even make sense?:laugh:)

btw, did you know that's he's the one who came up with S/K's step sequence for their SP?

True he is a great choreographer and skater, but he really shouldn't dance ;) (except when he close-dances with Tanya ;))
Yes, actually I heard that before but I think I just watched their SP once or twice.
But I can really see him doing that after they end their active career :yes:

Arawen

Final Flight

btw, did you know that's he's the one who came up with S/K's step sequence for their SP? :bow:
What you don´t have in the body, you have in the mind ;)

kinoriH

Final Flight
Yes, actually I heard that before but I think I just watched their SP once or twice.
But I can really see him doing that after they end their active career :yes:

You must be insane for not watching it 16756054 times like me. I just LOVE Ksenia's power during this program. and the steps are just superb. I was really blown away when I heard Max choreographed it... considering the fact he's so adorably awkward on the dance floor. :laugh:

orangella96

Final Flight
You must be insane for not watching it 16756054 times like me. I just LOVE Ksenia's power during this program. and the steps are just superb. I was really blown away when I heard Max choreographed it... considering the fact he's so adorably awkward on the dance floor. :laugh:

Haha okay. Especially for you i'll watch it a third time ;)
Yeah it's a little funny that he can perform on the ice so great, choreograph in such a way but off-ice he's just a weirdo :laugh:

annafer

On the Ice
He said he wants to be a choreographer and I wanna bet he'll be one of the best, seems like a person with a huge imagination. Add to this Tanya's intelligent and if they'll decide to coach together they'll be one great team. And even if if mostly off when he dances I still find him adorable, at least he tries. And yeah, he should dance more close to Tanya.

I must admit I'm not a big fan of Fedor and Xenia's program and only because I don't like their elements that much, too low height in throws and twist. But the music is energizing.

Photos like this show that she just likes to watch him talk:
http://instagram.com/p/nbW-bZBTeY/

skatefan02

On the Ice
Haha okay. Especially for you i'll watch it a third time ;)
Yeah it's a little funny that he can perform on the ice so great, choreograph in such a way but off-ice he's just a weirdo :laugh:

:unsure: A lot of people may be great dancers to choreographed moves, but I wouldn't judge someone based on how they happen to dance at 3am in a nightclub.. it'd be a little weird to dance as if you were performing choreographed moves in a club. Plus he may be drunk or whatever. :laugh:

orangella96

Final Flight
:unsure: A lot of people may be great dancers to choreographed moves, but I wouldn't judge someone based on how they happen to dance at 3am in a nightclub.. it'd be a little weird to dance as if you were performing choreographed moves in a club. Plus he may be drunk or whatever. :laugh:

Oh god, I definitely didn't mean that as an insult. I think that it's even quite common. I have a couple of ballroom dancers around me and they're great but if it comes to like freestyle dancing and stuff you'd think the never heard music before....