Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 196 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Nessie

On the Ice
Mozer's group will be arriving to Piné (Trento-Italy) on 20th of July: Volosozhar&Trankov, Stolbova&Klimov, Zabijako&Larinov, Tarasova&Morozov,
The schedule: Monday-Saturday (included) from 11.30-13.50 and 18.30-20.50

Great inside information! How far are you from Pine? You might want to zip over there and see what you can see...

Alba

Record Breaker
Great inside information! How far are you from Pine? You might want to zip over there and see what you can see...

I would love to but it's 3 hrs and the next weekend I'm going to lake Lecco, after that travelling down south.
There is a girl from our group on FB who is going there everyday, I think she lives there.
She can't record on video or anything. She said she tried last year but Mozer blocked her immediately :biggrin: , but she can give us some info.

Nessie

On the Ice
I would love to but it's 3 hrs and the next weekend I'm going to lake Lecco, after that travelling down south.
There is a girl from our group on FB who is going there everyday, I think she lives there.
She can't record on video or anything. She said she tried last year but Mozer blocked her immediately :biggrin: , but she can give us some info.

Well, information, impressions is good enough! I for one would be thrilled to hear about the training there.... How smart of Mozer to train at different places, to get a feel of what's going on and the competitive attributes of other pairs skaters...

svetik

On the Ice
Mozer's group will be arriving to Piné (Trento-Italy) on 20th of July: Volosozhar&Trankov, Stolbova&Klimov, Zabijako&Larinov, Tarasova&Morozov,
The schedule: Monday-Saturday (included) from 11.30-13.50 and 18.30-20.50

Thank you for the information. If V/T are going to Italy soon, what about the show in China, as it should be next week?

mhelliknee

Rinkside

gabifazio

Rinkside
Max posted a pic today and in the comments he said they were going to China next week. It seems like a lot to also go to Italy too, so I kind of doubt they'll be going with the rest of Mozer's group.

I guess they will do what they did in nj, presenting a week or two after

svetik

On the Ice
I guess they will do what they did in nj, presenting a week or two after

Yes, I think, V/T are going to joining Mozer group after shows in China. There's interesting comment on Maxim's instagram, somebody has asked him, if he decide to break up with Tanya, she would like to become his partner in life!

Alba

Record Breaker
Do you know why? :confused:

No. I hope she is not right but I doubt that. Maybe it's a long trip? Who knows...:think:

My friend said that she saw 7 couples of Mozer's group this morning, including Ksenia and Fedor, Tarasova&Morozov, Zabijako&Larinov, but couldn't see or recognise Davankova&Enbert.

aetos

Rinkside
My friend said that she saw 7 couples of Mozer's group this morning, including Ksenia and Fedor, Tarasova&Morozov, Zabijako&Larinov, but couldn't see or recognise Davankova&Enbert.
Any information about their new programs?

HermioneG

On the Ice
No. I hope she is not right but I doubt that. Maybe it's a long trip? Who knows...:think:

Davankova posted photo from Italy in her IG, so I belive they are there.