Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 208 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

LoveTV

Rinkside
oi vay, i'm gonna' faint. How does Tati stand it?? Doesn't she just want to spend every second snuggling with and wrapping herself around this guy!
Oh, my my my. Phew! Is it hot in here or is it me?

Ba ha ha! Nessie, I thought this was the translation! :rofl:

svetik

On the Ice
Does anybody know what Max is saying in his recent IG vid? I get from all the comments that it's someting rather funny..
http://instagram.com/p/rp0nYhOVaJ/?modal=true

thanks in advance! (I should really start learning russian..)

Maxim is saying, that he cannot go go bed before admitting, the photo of the bum, he's posted on his instagram, is not his! One of his followers was desperate to see the photo of his bum, but that photo of Slavnov's bum, another Russian skater. Maxim has got a good sense of humour! I didn't like one of the comments, I think, it has been deleted, in which somebody was swearing at Tanya!

Devochka

Rinkside
Hi everyone! I've been following this thread for some time now, and finally decided to join in on the conversation.

I reported that persons comment (and account) on Instagram for abusive content. I'm sure many others did as well. That person has posted inappropriate comments against Tanya on Max's Instagram before, it was only a matter of time before those ugly comments were deleted.
Anyways, I've been a huge V/T fan since the 2013 season. I'm really excited for their new programs and I can't wait to see them!:)

Edit: Max deleted the video and the butt picture :laugh:

svetik

On the Ice
Hi everyone! I've been following this thread for some time now, and finally decided to join in on the conversation.

I reported that persons comment (and account) on Instagram for abusive content. I'm sure many others did as well. That person has posted inappropriate comments against Tanya on Max's Instagram before, it was only a matter of time before those ugly comments were deleted.
Anyways, I've been a huge V/T fan since the 2013 season. I'm really excited for their new programs and I can't wait to see them!:)

Edit: Max deleted the video and the butt picture :laugh:

Devochka, welcome to this thread! Yes, Maxim has deleted the picture and video, it's good. I hope, he'll ban that girl from his Instagram as well!

svetik

On the Ice

kinoriH

Final Flight
Found some new/old pics of Tanya...I remember someone asking what her real haiir color is.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/76042427bc217f2e53d78ccbdd4353c0/tumblr_n9aqgigrI41twhflvo2_1280.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/b03859094b8c7ab5b404f0c3deae9822/tumblr_n9aqgigrI41twhflvo4_400.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/5998307e0773932d1d545973bc8140ee/tumblr_n9aqgigrI41twhflvo8_400.jpg

svetik- I sometimes don't even know what to think about some people.. :eek: #GetALife

p.s- don't know why i'm sharing this , it's clearly off topic and not V/T related... but.. LOL at Yulia mistaking the french flag for the russian one! :rofl:
http://bipolar-tanuki.tumblr.com/post/91771728691/thegirlinredcoat-wrong-box-kiddo

Nessie

On the Ice
Interview with Nina Mozer "Nina Moser, new rules put us in a rigid framework, but we are still trying to come up with something new and original"
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/ind...mmer-to-autumn-2014.92797/page-9#post-4307470

Thanks for the Mozer interview. In it Mozer notes that V&T’s music is a mixture of “Dracula” and “Van Helsing”. I’m pretty sure that they have used the romantic and melodic refrains from Van Helsing and perhaps some of the powerful, crashing parts from Dracula. But this is my question: do skaters or coaching teams have to pay royalties to composers or musicians for the music they use? And if they mix and match music from different sources, how do they calculate the royalties? Some music must be in the “public domain” but some must still be controlled by copyright? E.g. a film studio is not about to let their music be used for free, right? I’ve always wondered how this is handled.

And thanks for the clip of cutie-pie Julia Lipniskaya’s faux-pas!

And in the FIRST photo of Tanya with dark hair, she looks sultry and fabulous! The other two pictures, not so striking. I still like her as a blonde though.

Devochka

Rinkside
Thanks for the welcome everyone! :yay:

Totally! How can anyone doubt their continuing affection for each other! They are really inseparable!

I think some people jump to conclusions when they don't see Max or Tanya post cute pics for a few days. It's almost as if people are on edge when it comes to a very real and pure love, since we have been accustomed to seeing other couples acting totally in love one minute, then breaking up the next.
Max and Tanya are different though, they treat each other as equals (from what I can tell) and they enjoy displaying their love in a tasteful way without it becoming overbearing. I see no need to worry if a couple of days pass without a cute picture, it's only normal to post other cool events, sceneries, and people on Instagram.

I ranted a bit, but hopefully my point comes across haha:eek::

dia

Rinkside
Dear kinoriH,
It was the Russian flag (not the French one- no French people on this forum to react?!), the "box" was OK, too. Just, she was expected to go to the Kiss and Cry where her team was waiting for her, and not to the boxes (she went to the Russian one) where teams were watching competitors from the other countries.

kinoriH

Final Flight
Dear kinoriH,
It was the Russian flag (not the French one- no French people on this forum to react?!), the "box" was OK, too. Just, she was expected to go to the Kiss and Cry where her team was waiting for her, and not to the boxes (she went to the Russian one) where teams were watching competitors from the other countries.

I'M SO THICK.
Ppl commented on Tumblr that it was the frencg flag and I didn't even bother checking. :0
still, it's funny cause she's so cute when she realises her mistake. ;)

Devochka- you could be a couple therapist. Haha :)

aromaticchicken

On the Ice
Speaking of their affection, I just love watching videos of them (like the epic blunders when they messed up a throw, the other time when maxim fell on the death spiral, and that other random time when maxim tripped out of no where) and he looks so upset at himself but the tatiana comforts him and is very calm and positive even though he screwed up!! How loving and cute is that!

svetik

On the Ice
Thanks for the welcome everyone! :yay:

I think some people jump to conclusions when they don't see Max or Tanya post cute pics for a few days. It's almost as if people are on edge when it comes to a very real and pure love, since we have been accustomed to seeing other couples acting totally in love one minute, then breaking up the next.
Max and Tanya are different though, they treat each other as equals (from what I can tell) and they enjoy displaying their love in a tasteful way without it becoming overbearing. I see no need to worry if a couple of days pass without a cute picture, it's only normal to post other cool events, sceneries, and people on Instagram.

I ranted a bit, but hopefully my point comes across haha:eek::

Devochka,I completely agree with you. Your post is very good. I think, some people don't want to believe in a real love.
Anyway, what do you think of these costumes for V/T LP http://instagram.com/p/rre7NqBIAY/?modal=true

kinoriH

Final Flight
Anyway, what do you think of these costumes for V/T LP http://instagram.com/p/rre7NqBIAY/?modal=true

The idea is cool, but I think it might be a little uncomfortable to skate in tight pants and a coat (even if it's not necessarily going to be a real coat).
And as Nessie also said, they're using some of the romantic parts of the Dracula/Van Helsing soundtrack, so I think a nice dress is more suitable than the "fighter" look. :think:

borzaya

Final Flight
But this is my question: do skaters or coaching teams have to pay royalties to composers or musicians for the music they use? And if they mix and match music from different sources, how do they calculate the royalties? Some music must be in the “public domain” but some must still be controlled by copyright? E.g. a film studio is not about to let their music be used for free, right? I’ve always wondered how this is handled.
Hmm... I don't know for certain, but I think I've read somewhere (maybe, in some discussion) that skaters don't pay - if someone pays, it's either organizers of the sports events or television channels broadcasting them; but skaters are as free to use music, as anyone else is free to turn music on - at home, at the disco or anywhere else...
I'm not totally sure, though, about this aspect - but I remember I've read such an explanation somewhere...

gmyers

Record Breaker
As the controversy over domshabs showed if a composer really cares enough they can stop skaters from using their music. Was her threat that she's start charging them? She used her copyright power to stop them. I think that's true.