Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

danya

On the Ice
An add to poor dog. Did you ever watch their 'snow game' that they played with him. I felt somewhat sorry cause they threw him into a massive pile of snow and Dexter had to shovel his way out :cry:
Ooh yes! I remember this video! Tanya posted it on facebook last spring... Poor poor Dex!:( haha
I'm just understand that missing Dexter so much...he is on Ukraine now with Tanya's sister? I want him come back home:)

orangella96

Final Flight
Ooh yes! I remember this video! Tanya posted it on facebook last spring... Poor poor Dex!:( haha
I'm just understand that missing Dexter so much...he is on Ukraine now with Tanya's sister? I want him come back home:)

Yeah think he's with Olga and her husband/fiancée (whatever he is^^). Was the only solution with them travelling so much in such a short time. But Olga's partner posted a pic of him this week that had the caption "Last days of vacation". So he'll probably be home soon ;)

annafer

On the Ice
An add to poor dog. Did you ever watch their 'snow game' that they played with him. I felt somewhat sorry cause they threw him into a massive pile of snow and Dexter had to shovel his way out :cry:
Really? OMG, poor Dexter. Do you have a link?

Edit: I found it.

orangella96

Final Flight

Arawen

Final Flight
Haha seriously?! No one really knows, but the one who commented "before" and "after" owns one of the fan pages on Instagram an acts like she/he knows them personally.
There are a lot of comments from that person on their pics.
Yeah I saw that, nevertheless it´s funny to discuss their Instagram pics :biggrin:

orangella96

Final Flight
Yeah I saw that, nevertheless it´s funny to discuss their Instagram pics :biggrin:

It really is :agree: just saw an interview on German TV after their team performance and while he talked she leaned her head onto his shoulder like it is the most nomal thing in the world. That was soooooooooooooo sweet :love: :love: :love:

ntk87

On the Ice
It really is :agree: just saw an interview on German TV after their team performance and while he talked she leaned her head onto his shoulder like it is the most nomal thing in the world. That was soooooooooooooo sweet :love: :love: :love:

The carpet is the same :laugh:

Video of the interview pleaseee?

annafer

On the Ice
I think you have to be in Germany to see it, I couldn´t :(

Also noticed that Max has taken away "Stupif f*****ing *******" from his instagram description.
Orangella, could you take a screencap of the video, I can't see it either.

A few hours ago that was still on his profile info, but good riddance, I'm glad he took it out.

orangella96

Final Flight
Orangella, could you take a screencap of the video, I can't see it either.

A few hours ago that was still on his profile info, but good riddance, I'm glad he took it out.

Yes I can try it to make one :)
Shall I tell you as well what it is about?
It is just so annoying when you can't watch videos from other countries :bang:
I'm glad as well that he doesn't call himself an ******* anymore :agree:

ntk87

On the Ice
Okay had to upload it on my tumblr to post it.

http://orangella96.tumblr.com/post/79664730541
(You really see it better in moving pictures :/)
She stood there like that the whole time when he talked. :biggrin:
When it was her turn she just stayed like that and he smiled down at her like a lovesick fool :love: :love: :love:

Thank you so much!! They are sooo sweet!!!

I would like to see a video of the backstage of the FP in Sochi but I cant find it:bang:

orangella96

Final Flight
Thank you so much!! They are sooo sweet!!!

I would like to see a video of the backstage of the FP in Sochi but I cant find it:bang:

I want to see that one too. :cry:
I am already happy that I finally found a video of the flower ceremony after their Sochi performance. They're so sweet there as well
:yes: