Television Schedule? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Television Schedule?

Buttercup

Record Breaker
More than a decade ago - when I was in my early teens I remember watching Figure Skating Grand Prixs on television. Geez, I am old.
I think we're probably about the same age. I might be older, but I didn't start watching until 1999 or so.

But even if you can't watch it always when it's broadcasted (I for one won't be able to watch tomorrow and Tuesday), you can watch the Eurosport vids on youtube and enjoy some decent commentary. Preferably the British guys, but I also take the Germans and French.
Indeed! Though CBC also works for me. BTW, it looks as though there will be much more coverage during Skate Canada and Cup of China. The time difference is more managable, too. No TV schedule beyond that yet, but I'm hoping to catch as much of TEB and CoR as possible, those being the in best time zones for me.

I think Eurosport owes us for pre-empting much of the 2008 Europeans to show the African nation's cup or whatever it was. That was unforgivable: it wasn't even the quarterfinals, let alone anything beyond that! So it's good that they are redeeming themselves this year :).