The Dick Button Drinking Game | Golden Skate

The Dick Button Drinking Game

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Addendum:

Plus a swig every time he says "point of view" or some variation of "pointless arm flailing." Also every time he mentions how the non-Chinese pairs just don't have the height in their throws that the Chinese do, or every time he compares a spiral to -- I believe his current pet in that department is Sasha, before that it was Michelle and before that Nicole -- and finds it not up to snuff.

:biggrin: :laugh:

IDLERACER

Medalist
Another phrase he utters at least five times per competition: "He/She just couldn't quite check that landing."
To this day, I'm still not sure why anyone would want to play chess with a lutz jump. :p

elingrace4eva

Rinkside
this has nothing to do with this game exactly...but does anyone remember when he called todd eldredge "an old pair of loafers that never goes out of style"? I remember cracking up at that.

nicole_l

Final Flight
See, I'd play, but then I wouldn't be able to actually remember the skating!
Maybe with an old tape... :)

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
"Look at that slash-and-burn vitality!"
For a while, we used to take sips every time he said "flutz". Or when Peggy said, "Ex-QUIS-ite layback!"
I've played variations of this game for years. With Guinness!
:rofl:
Rave

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Sounds like fun........I'm in, but I guess when it comes right down to it, "Who cares?" :biggrin: 42

S

SkateFan4Life

Miss So-and-So is a "fine young lady" and Mr. So-and-So is a "fine young man".

CHUG!! :rofl: :rofl:

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Every time sasha messes up dick says she has add. She definately does not have add. drink.

But the funniest thing I have ever heard dick say was during the 1990 nationals, paul wylie did really well in the lp and dick said something about how paul was "always the bridesmaid and never the bride".

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
How but a drink for every time he uses the word "auger"? Until Dick, I never heard that word! So at least he increased my vocabulary :p

Linny

Final Flight
Uncle Dick

Uncle Dick can say anything he wants as long as he never SINGS again.