The Landed/Restored Jumps of Russian Women (Season 2022-23) | Golden Skate

The Landed/Restored Jumps of Russian Women (Season 2022-23)

Trusova4Ever

On the Ice
Country
United-States
This is a thread dedicated to documenting all the jumps of contending Russian Women (junior and senior) in the 2022-23 season, through information gathered via video, social media, or the news. If you find media proving that a Russian woman has landed a certain jump element after the start of the new season that hasn't already been documented, please feel free to add it here in a post and I will update the main index to reflect your post as soon as I can! Thanks and happy viewing!

The current index as it stands:

The updated/restored, as seen from video or news, jumps of the Russian Women 2022-23 (As of 8/25/22):

All jumps will now be categorized in the following order:​
  1. On Ice Highest BV solo jump
    1. Or if landed in combo all subsequent 2 jump and then 3 jump combos including that solo jump in descending base value, if there are none proceed to the solo or combo jump with the next highest base value.
    2. Next highest BV solo jump
      1. Or if landed in combo all subsequent 2 jump and then 3 jump combos including that solo jump in descending base value, if there are none proceed to the solo or combo jump with the next highest base value.
    3. And so on until all on ice jumps are listed
    4. Then all the on ice, in harness, jumps in identical fashion
    5. Then all the out of harness, off ice solo jumps and their subsequent 2 jump and then 3 or more jump combos according to the combos' descending base values.
      1. Then all the in harness, off ice solo jumps and their subsequent 2 jump and then 3 or more jump combos according to the combos' descending base values

Senior:
Alina Zagitova: 3Lz, 3F, 3S
Alexandra Trusova: 4Lz+2A, 3Lz+3Lo, 3Lz+3T, 3F, 3S, 2A, 2LoTh, 3A rippon off ice
Alena Kostornaia*: 3Lz+2T, 3F+1Eu+2S?, 3S, 3T, 2A, 1Eu+3S
Anna Shcherbakova*: 3Lz+3T, 3F, 3Lo, 3S
Daria Usacheva: 3Lz, 3S, 2A, 2F+2T
Maya Khromyhk: 3T, 2Lz
Kamila Valieva: 3Lz+3T, 3F, 3Lo, 3S+3T, 2A+3T
Adelia Petrosian: 3Lz+3Lo, 3F+3T, 3S, 2A
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva: 4T, 3A, 3Lz+3T, (4Lz), (4S), (4T), (4A off ice)
Sofia Muravieva: 3A+3T, 3Lz+3T, 3S, 2A, 2F
Sofia Samodelkina: 3Lz+3Lo, 3Lz+3T, 3F+2A, 3S, (3A)

Junior:
Sofia Akatieva: 3Lz+3T, 3F+3T, 3Lo, 3T+1Eu+3S, 2A+3T
Alisa Dvoeglazova: 4Lz+2A, 4F?, 4T?, 3Lz+3Lo, 3Lz+3T, 3Lz+1Eu+3S, 3F+3T, 3Lo, 3S+3T, 3S+1Eu+3S+1Eu+3S
Anastasia Zininia: 3Lz+3Lo, 3Lz+3T+2A, 3F, 3Lo, 3T+2T, 2A
Sofia Titova: 4F?, 4S?, 4T?, 3A+2T, 3Lz+3T, 3Lz+1Eu+3S, 3F+3T, 3Lo, 3S+2T, 3S+1Eu+3S, 2A, 3A+3A+3A+3A off ice
Veronika Zhilina: 4S+2T, 4T+3T, 3A, 3Lz+3T, 3Lz+1Eu+3S, 3Lo
Maria Zakharaova: 3Lz+3T, 3Lz+1Eu+3S, 3F+2T, 3Lo, 2A

Retired:
Evgenia Medvedeva: 3S

* = injured
( ) = in harness
? = questionable (no solid proof, said to have been landed by coaches, etc.)
strike through = lost/element in doubt (haven't seen for most of the season)

Ultra-Si (Quads + 3A) Section:
Landed Ultra-Si (on ice, and off harness, only):​
Senior:
Alexandra Trusova: 4Lz+2A​
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva: 4T, 3A​
Sofia Muravieva: 3A+3T​
Junior/Novice:
Alisa Dvoeglazova: 4Lz+2A​
Veronkina Zhilina: 4S+2T, 4T+3T, 3A​
Sofia Titova: 3A+2T​
Eva Zubkova: 3A​
Yana Astashenkova: 3A+3T​
Nadezhda Ponteleenko: 3A​
Retired:
Landed Ultra-Si in Harness (specify if off ice, remove if landed without harness later):​
Senior:
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva: (4Lz), (4S), (4A off ice)​
Sofia Samodelkina: (3A)​
Junior/Novice:
Retired:
Attempted but not landed Ultra-Si:​
Senior:
Junior/Novice:
Maria Zakharova: 4T​
Maria Gordeeva: 4S, 4T​
Sofia Titova: 4S​
Retired:

Last edited:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Sofia Titova has also restored her 3A(+2T), which she also attempted at Jr Test Skates, and has attempted a 4S in a program run-through at AoP:

And Nadezhda Ponteleenko (Junior/Novice) attempted a 3A at Jr test skates, which would have likely been downgraded and ended in a fall: https://youtu.be/iTqIOITZ4Y8?t=1921

Trusova4Ever

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Sofia Titova has also restored her 3A(+2T), which she also attempted at Jr Test Skates, and has attempted a 4S in a program run-through at AoP:

And Nadezhda Ponteleenko (Junior/Novice) attempted a 3A at Jr test skates, which would have likely been downgraded and ended in a fall: https://youtu.be/iTqIOITZ4Y8?t=1921

Sorry thank you, I noticed the Titova thing after the fact, but I forgot about Ponteleenko, it was a big comp.

Trusova4Ever

On the Ice
Country
United-States
So news, news, news!!!

Dudakov said that at the Novogorsk training camp Alisa D landed 4T and 4F. Link: https://www.sports.ru/figure-skatin...sbore-prygala-chetvernye-flip-i-tulup-bu.html

As there is no video proof I will add them with a "?" mark. Same goes for the 4S, 4T, and 4F that Plushenko said Titova landed. Link: https://www.sports.ru/figure-skatin...yazhena-delaet-chetvernoj-salxov-chetver.html

In more tangible updates, Channel 1 has posted videos of the trainings of Sofia S and Sofia M:

Sofia S lands: 3Lz+3Lo, 3Lz+3T, 3F+2A, 3S, and (3A).
Sofia M lands: 3Lz+3T, 2A, 2F, (3A), and 3S off ice.

Will add them and a new part of the Ultra-Si section for Ultra-Si landed in a harness.

Trusova4Ever

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Training:

Jumps that haven't been listed already include:

Kamila Valieva: 3F
Sofia Akatieva: 3F+3T, 2A+3T
Daria Usacheva: 2F+2T
Alisa Dvoeglazova: 3Lz+3Lo

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Sofia Muravieva has restored her 3A+3T:

Smooth as butter. The triple axel is an important jump for Sofia. It will allow Sofia to place in the top 3, after SP, in any competition, if successfully landed. This will put her in contention amongst all the quads, even in the free skate, like Alena K. I pray for her to master the 4S jump. I can’t wait to see how she does in the Russian Grand Prix circuit. Rooting for her to make the finals there and prove why she is on the main National team. Her and Elizaveta need to represent their camps.