Country
United-States
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Last of Us

Genre: Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2023-01-15

Creator: Craig Mazin, Neil Druckmann

Cast: Pedro Pascal, Bella Ramsey

Overview: Twenty years after modern civilization has been destroyed, Joel, a hardened survivor, is hired to smuggle Ellie, a 14-year-old girl, out of an oppressive quarantine zone. What starts as a small job soon becomes a brutal, heartbreaking journey, as they both must traverse the United States and depend on each other for survival.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This show is incredible. I love dystopian fantasies. I don’t love zombies (but they’re not quite zombies). I’m told this is based on a video game. I’ve never played it. But the writing, directing, acting are amazing. They’re releasing a single episode a week and it’s driving me nuts. Normally I would be annoyed and cut off HBO until the season was over. Not this time. Take my money, HBO!

If you’re annoyed if every single little thing isn’t exactly 100% like the game, this will annoy you. It’s an adaptation and some changes needed to be made due to the filming location of British Columbia to begin with. But wow, what a good show. Made it right into my top 10 list of all shows ever and that is not easy.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database