The Practice | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The Practice

guinevere

Final Flight
I missed the whole episode - I meant to watch but I got sucked in by the really awful 10.5 miniseries :laugh:

guinevere

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Eugene got confirmed, but only after Bobby showed up to defend Eugene's anti-death-penalty stance. He said that if they didn't want to confirm him, then fine. But they should not do so as a result of a bogus attack on his character.

Jimmy got into an almost brawl with that crooked lawyer but in the end that lawyer proposed a partnership, promising to clean up his act.

Hannah Rose came to Eleanor's office and promised to deliver all the documentation on the case against her client, I think it was a car manufacturer. She then sent over hundreds of thousands of pieces of paper, thus burying the evidence. Eleanor came to her office, Hannah mouthed off to her about being able to afford to buy a $100,000 car so Eleanor slugged her and Hannah flew across the room. Ouch! :eek:

Sally pursued Alan Shore, and Tara encouraged him to go for it, but Alan ended up blurting out that he has feelings for HER. Stunned, Tara left the room after he told her to do so.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good job RealtorGal:D :D I loved it when Eleanor slugged Hannah. It looked like Eleanor put all her weight into it. :laugh: :laugh:

Does anyone else think that Sally looks like a man???

Has anyone ever had someone dress like Sally in your office? We used to have one and she was always being pulled into the office and reprimanded. I think the best one was when we had a large company dress up function and she came dressed in hot pants.:laugh: :laugh: She didn't really have the body for them either.:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I wasn't impress with the last show. So now I'm glad that it is over with. Not sure about the new show. I will have to watch a few times.

Dee

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Dee.........I wasn't too impressed with the ending. Question, is that Camryn's real-life daughter. She's as cute as can be......42

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I thought Camryn had a SON, not a daughter. That little girl did look incredibly like her, though!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
A boy? Could be.......I cracked up when Eugene's first case as a judge was Alan's client......too much, I loved it! :laugh: 42